1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by handschaf

1. SageBuilds
    SageBuilds
    Well....
    It's certainly something that's been on my mind, but unfortunately it's much much harder now, especially because completing the SFD gives you a skeleton key again rather than another key for the silverfish dungeon. I'm thinking of alternate solutions though.
    If you have any cool ideas, let me know!
    Aug 7, 2014
  2. handschaf
    handschaf
    I thought of having a few people that hand SfD keys out. I already started with that and have like a stack of Spider-keys but that takes a very long time especially if you are doing it alone. Help would also be needed with the Animal Dungeon.
    So I'm not really sure about this method.
    Aug 7, 2014
  3. SageBuilds
    SageBuilds
    Well.. the Animal Dungeon can now be soloed like the others, but that doesn't take away from how hard it's gonna be to get it done :C
    And previously we used to run the dungeons over and over, so I'd need stacks of keys to get the same result.
    Aug 7, 2014
  4. shipbreaker!!!
    shipbreaker!!!
    You could do the dungeons in order, and repeat.
    Aug 9, 2014