1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by JJTH

1. Danieldan4
    Danieldan4
    Ó_Ò
    Jul 30, 2014
  2. Danieldan4
    Danieldan4
    Isn't orination in public illegal?
    Jul 30, 2014
  3. JJTH
    JJTH
    It is.
    But this guy is drunk 24/7, smoking his bad quality weed in his backyard while playing loud music - often the same song many times during the day. While his kids are inside barely having anything to fucking eat.

This is the type of person that learns it the hard way.
    Jul 30, 2014
  4. Hammer
    Hammer
    ...When I was at the top of the great wall of China I had a strong yearning to piss of it...
    Jul 30, 2014
  5. Danieldan4
    Danieldan4
    Well you did the right thing JJ, it can sound weird but I also always wanted to piss off the balcony, but with no reason.
    Jul 30, 2014
  6. Cruuk
    Cruuk
    You make me proud.
    Jul 30, 2014
  7. JJTH
    JJTH
    Haha, the right thing? Not quite. But I had no patience for something else.
    Jul 31, 2014
  8. Hanky
    Hanky
    I threw a fire extinguisher at my neighbor's house when they blasted loud music for 2 days straight... I really hoped someone got hit.
    Jul 31, 2014
  9. JJTH
    JJTH
    I mean, it's just a bit of piss. I didn't hit anyone. I was just aiming for his yard.
    I've asked him to keep it down before - we've invited his family over for BBQs, I've had a few drinks with him, overall he's a nice guy and I'll be just as nice to him. But after hearing "blurred lines" (yes, still) for the 6th time on a day, I got pissed, I was pissed drunk, so I pissed.
    Jul 31, 2014
  10. Hanky
    Hanky
    It's Mexican culture to party big.. and guess who my neighbors are. They all cram in one house and party like madmen, I had them reported to the cops so they can pipe down.
    Jul 31, 2014
  11. JJTH
    JJTH
    I think I only called the alarm number once in my life,.. when somebody dropped down several feet from me...

I don't mind music. I don't even mind loud music.
    It's just hearing the same song so many times a day, even a good song starts to sound bad. I can't even put on my own music anymore, simply because he fucking ruined it.
    Jul 31, 2014
  12. Hanky
    Hanky
    JJ, imagine listening to some foreign countries' song with the noise of speakers at a rock concert set at max volume, and 50-60 people shouting and toasting, and getting drunk.
    Jul 31, 2014
  13. JJTH
    JJTH
    Jul 31, 2014
  14. Hanky
    Hanky
    OH MY FUCKING... JJ! YOU MADE ME IMAGINE THEM LAUGHING AND I HAVE A HEADACHE
    Jul 31, 2014
  15. JJTH
    JJTH
    Hahaha I'm so sorry, but I had to. That's all I could imagine, the mexican hat dance played by a mariachi band with them laughing/screaming. x'D
    Jul 31, 2014
  16. Danieldan4
    Danieldan4
    dafuq did i just read ç_ç
    Jul 31, 2014
  17. --
    --
    Call the cops on your neighbor!
    Jul 31, 2014
  18. JJTH
    JJTH
    Nah. I don't like calling the cops.
    Besides, my neighbour's a nice guy. I just had to make it clear that I wasn't going to take it anymore.
    Jul 31, 2014
  19. meesv123
    meesv123
    Just like me :) Loud music FTW
    Jul 31, 2014
  20. Danieldan4
    Danieldan4

ftw means "for the win"
    Jul 31, 2014
  21. --
    --
    Drunk, weed, blaring music, starving children, sounds like a great guy
    Jul 31, 2014
  22. Danieldan4
    Danieldan4
    you meant a nice guy, march
    Jul 31, 2014
  23. JJTH
    JJTH
    I live in the Netherlands, so the weed is no biggy.
    It's terrible quality anyway. I've tried it.
    As for the kids, they're not really starving - but they're just.. I guess they don't have their priorities straight. They're healthy, just... I don't know.
    Jul 31, 2014
  24. Danieldan4
    Danieldan4
    Oh I forgot about the weed... well... buy him a pair of headphones as a present xD
    Jul 31, 2014
  25. xKindredKinesis
    xKindredKinesis
    I thoroughly enjoy reading the comments on this post
    Aug 6, 2014
  26. JJTH
    JJTH
    I do like to add that this guy really isn't a bad dad - in fact, he's a pretty good dad. He's got those natural instincts.
    We were having a BBQ, a girl was cycling by a few times, and suddenly we hear crying and both jump up to see what's happened. Haha.

They have a different life style, not really well off financially, a bit more rude I guess. But he's good people.
    Aug 6, 2014
  27. meesv123
    meesv123
    Aug 6, 2014