Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by Endistic

1. Endistic
    Endistic
    im just gonna report on the situation - first post was at 6:05AM EST in other games, currently is 9:05AM EST, exactly 3 hours lmao
    Nov 24, 2023
  2. Endistic
    Endistic
    from the looks of it theyre just spamming lottery advertisements & trying to take advantage of wynncrafts SEO, maybe?? i'm not sure what their goal is here
    Nov 24, 2023
  3. Endistic
    Endistic
    also sorry if the first post came off as rude, i have no rude intention, i get it lol, moderation aint easy
    Nov 24, 2023
  4. Endistic
    Endistic
    ok it looks like theyre trying to post links here to boost SEO to their own webpage, atleast according to wikipedia n google top result
    Nov 24, 2023
  5. Endistic
    Endistic
    ok so according to a korean person in my guild, they're not necessarily yapping about the lottery, theyre advertising a site and throwing in things that are probably not allowed on this site - google translate isnt translating the phrases correctly hence why it looks like nonsense (although it is still quite nonsense)
    Nov 24, 2023
  6. Endistic
    Endistic
    and atp they are basically 100% bots newly made for this spam (all members spamming were created today), and the spam appears to have stopped which is good
    Nov 24, 2023
  7. Endistic
    Endistic
    so according to Naver SEO page by SearchEngineJournal, naver (a major korean search engine)'s tactic is to match keywords to websites and searches are based on that
    so in this case when someone searches "lottery site" or whatever, they'll be more likely to find the spammer's website because it's spammed on the wynn forums
    interesting
    Nov 24, 2023
  8. AmbassadorDazz
    AmbassadorDazz
    Trust me, we've been dealing with those for a while now :doom:
    Nov 24, 2023
    Endistic likes this.
  9. Endistic
    Endistic
    i understand, moderation aint easy, i feel yall
    Nov 27, 2023
  10. Endistic