1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by Mardeknius

1. View previous comments
  2. Endistic
    Endistic
    Now, onto the second part, "You must now turn your profile picture to a B1 Battle Droid." This raises a whole bunch of questions. First of all, why a B1 Battle Droid specifically? Are we suggesting that our friends and followers should abandon their carefully curated profile pictures for the visage of a relatively ineffective, comically clumsy combat automaton?
    Sep 30, 2023
  3. Endistic
    Endistic
    Is this some sort of commentary on individuality, or is it just a misguided attempt at digital conformity?
    Sep 30, 2023
  4. Endistic
    Endistic
    Furthermore, how does one even go about transforming into a B1 Battle Droid? Do you need a digital scalpel to surgically alter your pixels, or do you just upload a new picture and hope for the best? It's as though we're trying to solve a problem that doesn't exist in the most convoluted way possible.
    Sep 30, 2023
  5. Endistic
    Endistic
    And let's not forget the implications of this request. What message are we sending by demanding that people turn into faceless automatons? Are we encouraging hive mind mentality? Should we all start marching in lockstep, devoid of individuality or personal expression? It's like the Borg from Star Trek meets George Lucas's droid army – a truly bizarre hybrid.
    Sep 30, 2023
  6. Endistic
    Endistic
    Consider for a moment the practicality of such a request. How many people would actually have a readily available B1 Battle Droid image at their disposal? Are we assuming that everyone has a stash of Star Wars-related pictures, just waiting for the day when they're called upon to transform into one? It's as if we're operating under the assumption that every netizen is a secret droid enthusiast.
    Sep 30, 2023
  7. Endistic
    Endistic
    Moreover, let's talk about the potential consequences of this digital transformation. If everyone were to heed this request and replace their profile pictures with B1 Battle Droids, wouldn't social media become an indistinguishable sea of identical droids?
    Sep 30, 2023
  8. Endistic
    Endistic
    Can you imagine the chaos? Suddenly, you can't tell one user from another, and navigating your feed becomes an exercise in futility. It's almost like an unintentional act of digital sabotage.
    Sep 30, 2023
  9. Endistic
    Endistic
    But perhaps the most perplexing aspect of this statement is the presumption that there's a pressing need to turn into a B1 Battle Droid in the first place. Are we facing a crisis that can only be averted by adopting the persona of a clumsy, chatty droid?
    Sep 30, 2023
  10. Endistic
    Endistic
    If so, what kind of crisis requires such a specific and quirky solution? It's as if someone yelled, "Quick, the only way to save the internet is to become a B1 Battle Droid!" It's absurdity of the highest order.
    Sep 30, 2023
  11. Endistic
    Endistic
    Lastly, we must consider the reaction of those who are unfamiliar with Star Wars. Imagine someone receiving this request without any knowledge of the franchise. They'd be utterly baffled, wondering why they're being told to become a robot from a galaxy they've never explored. It's like speaking a foreign language to someone who doesn't understand a word you're saying.
    Sep 30, 2023
  12. Endistic
    Endistic
    Consider the notion of consent in this request. By demanding that someone change their profile picture to a B1 Battle Droid, we're essentially robbing them of their digital agency. It's as though we're imposing our will upon them without any regard for their own preferences or choices. Digital autonomy is a precious thing, and it should be respected.
    Sep 30, 2023
  13. Endistic
    Endistic
    Furthermore, let's discuss the absurdity of the situation. Are we genuinely suggesting that transforming into a B1 Battle Droid is a rational response to a hypothetical Separatist invasion?
    Sep 30, 2023
  14. Endistic
    Endistic
    Are these droids known for their exceptional combat skills or strategic prowess? In reality, they're often portrayed as comic relief in the Star Wars universe, more likely to trip over their own feet than successfully carry out a military operation. So, it's not just impractical; it's downright nonsensical.
    Sep 30, 2023
  15. Endistic
    Endistic
    And what about the context? This phrase is usually thrown around in the context of online communities and social media. It's a strange blend of fiction and reality, as if we're trying to merge the digital world with the Star Wars galaxy. But what purpose does this serve? Does it enhance our online interactions or bring any meaningful value to our virtual communities? It's doubtful.
    Sep 30, 2023
  16. Endistic
    Endistic
    Let's not forget the potential for confusion. Imagine a newcomer stumbling upon this phrase and wondering if they've accidentally landed on a sci-fi fan forum instead of a typical social platform. It's like walking into a costume party and realizing you're the only one who didn't get the memo about the theme.
    Sep 30, 2023
  17. Endistic
    Endistic
    In summary, the idea of demanding that someone change their profile picture to a B1 Battle Droid in response to a fictional Separatist invasion is not only impractical but also raises questions about consent, context, and the fundamental purpose of online interactions.
    Sep 30, 2023
  18. Endistic
    Endistic
    It's a digital oddity that leaves more perplexity in its wake than anything else, and one can't help but wonder why anyone would utter such a thing in the first place.
    Sep 30, 2023
  19. Endistic
    Endistic
    And yet again, thank you for inviting me to the yap session you all were holding :) I greatly appreciate it!
    Sep 30, 2023
  20. Mardeknius
    Mardeknius
    To respond to your first point: No way, it's almost as though the internet transcends physical boundaries and we don't have to be on Tatooine to undergo a Seperatist invasion
    Sep 30, 2023
  21. Mardeknius
    Mardeknius
    It's almost as though the POINT of the internet is not having to cope with the boundaries of physical space, and that it doesn't matter whether or not YOU'RE on Tatooine - we can be on Tatooine, together, through the power of the Internet
    Sep 30, 2023
  22. Mardeknius
    Mardeknius
    As for the profile picture change: Your insistence that it is something outlandishly peculiar demonstrates an utter lack of awareness of just what the Internet is. This is rather tame, as far as Internet requests go, and it's just a playful, lighthearted move
    Sep 30, 2023
  23. Mardeknius
    Mardeknius
    Why a B1 Battle Droid? Why anything else? This is just what the hivemind has chosen to do
    Sep 30, 2023
  24. Mardeknius
    Mardeknius
    Frankly, to use that cliché Gen Z is so fond of: It's not that serious. Seeing a group of people slowly turn into droids is just funny, and that's it - there's no message behind it, just as there isn't any message behind your enderman with a crown. You complain of destruction of originality - go talk to Enderae about that, or maybe one of the hundred thousand other endermen that claim to be on the Internet
    Sep 30, 2023
  25. Endistic
    Endistic
    actual yap session smh
    blud is speaking fluent yapanese
    Sep 30, 2023
  26. Mardeknius
    Mardeknius
    I didn't have an image of this droid, and yet the funny thing about how this works is that you don't have to, either - it's right there in my profile, and you can use that image.
    Sep 30, 2023
  27. Mardeknius
    Mardeknius
    No way, now it's impossible to read usernames. My condolences for your illiteracy.
    Sep 30, 2023
  28. Endistic
    Endistic
    what a yapper
    Sep 30, 2023
  29. Endistic
    Endistic
    (im running out of yapper insults help)
    Sep 30, 2023
  30. Mardeknius
    Mardeknius
    These droids - this simple, silly little request - seems to affect you in such a profound way. Or, perhaps, is it that you believe having fun, goofing off, as it were, to be "above you"? Do you think yourself better than people who just want to enjoy life?
    Sep 30, 2023
  31. Mardeknius
    Mardeknius
    Get off your high horse and change your profile picture, because it doesn't actually matter that much.
    Sep 30, 2023
  32. Mardeknius
    Mardeknius
    Also - as to your "star wars fan" point - I don't know what a B1 droid thing is, nor do I know what the message I sent means. Does this mean I cannot partake in the fun? No. No it does not.
    Sep 30, 2023
  33. Mardeknius
    Mardeknius
    Were I telling you, perhaps, to change the nature of your posts, or to abandon your online identity (I'm not), then sure - maybe I am attacking freedom, and maybe what I'm doing does matter. But I'm not. I'm just asking a silly little thing of you, and you seem to be too stuck-up to admit that there are things you can do just for the hell of them
    Sep 30, 2023
  34. Mardeknius
    Mardeknius
    - things that don't matter very much, but bring a little joy to one's day.
    Sep 30, 2023
  35. Endistic
    Endistic
    counterpoint: you are a yappertron
    Sep 30, 2023
  36. Mardeknius
    Mardeknius
    And yet you spoke more than I did. Your word count is higher.
    Sep 30, 2023
  37. Galaxias
    Galaxias
    Uh... eh... blast him!
    Sep 30, 2023
  38. Endistic
    Endistic
    im an enderman you nerd
    *teleports out of the blast every time*
    Sep 30, 2023
  39. Mardeknius
    Mardeknius
    no it's ok he'll realize he lost
    Sep 30, 2023
  40. Endistic
    Endistic
    thats not a counterpoint
    Sep 30, 2023
  41. Mardeknius
    Mardeknius
    Fine then.
    a) Define "yappertron"
    b) Why does being a yappertron make my points invalid?
    Sep 30, 2023
  42. Endistic
    Endistic
    a) a yappertron is a person who says information that isnt peritnent
    b) this is an issue because the info isnt pertinent to the conversation
    Sep 30, 2023
  43. Mardeknius
    Mardeknius
    How was my information not pertinent? I'd argue your information was even less so, due to the fact that it worked under false pretenses
    Sep 30, 2023
  44. Endistic
    Endistic
    it wasn';t pertitnent becausuerh rthjtirr wklf432l;rfl34;'lf;wrelf;'4 3elw;'vl ;elk3f 4; fok34l,f3ruj oik4e3rwuf iwjefhju i3u4jk 43hrj,uikhjhf34 ijhn34fuh kuhj324fh jhkwsedur 4i3jujfe rw3jkiuferw3 iuherf uefdrverwf edwfr wdsf sdfw sdf
    Sep 30, 2023
  45. Mardeknius
    Mardeknius
    See? You're the yappertron here. Now, accept your defeat, and change your pfp.
    Sep 30, 2023
  46. Endistic
    Endistic
    fine
    Sep 30, 2023
    Mardeknius likes this.
  47. Galaxias
    Galaxias
    now we just gotta get an admin to do it
    Sep 30, 2023
    Mardeknius likes this.
  48. Endistic
    Endistic
    wystan how do you feel about all the notifs?
    Sep 30, 2023
  49. Galaxias
    Galaxias
    happy
    Sep 30, 2023
  50. Enderae
    Enderae
    just sayin'
    endi hasn't seen anything of star wars
    Oct 2, 2023
    Endistic likes this.
  51. Mardeknius