1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by Mardeknius

1. Enderae
    Enderae
    oh cool
    back to hypixel smp hiatus
    Aug 12, 2023
    Mardeknius likes this.
  2. Enderae
    Enderae
    fr though does anybody r e a l l y miss me
    outside of the memes that is
    i belonged to the former generations of uzb, when we were a tight-knit group of six or so whose only ambition was to get good at warring, not whatever its become now. i don't mean the last bit offensively - i literally don't log on anymore
    Aug 12, 2023
  3. Enderae
    Enderae
    wynn's different and so am i. i don't feel too much hankering to come back anymore, aside from the shadestepper pangs i just felt. i'm really gone now.
    Aug 12, 2023
  4. Enderae
    Enderae
    i think i'm losing contact with endi now too, through no fault of his own. i've just gotten too busy, tied myself up elsewhere, and everything's different now
    Aug 12, 2023
  5. Mardeknius
    Mardeknius
    Enderae my missing you is as much a bit as my abhorrence of the meta - that is to say, not at all. Remembering you gives me intense pangs of nostalgia, and not just for the olden days of UZB, but for the days of Enderae; I guess I've sort of accepted that you've moved on and just aren't really here anymore, but I still, a couple times a month, wake up and wonder "is this the day Enderae decides to come back?"
    Aug 12, 2023
  6. Mardeknius
    Mardeknius
    Your not having discord is obviously an essentially impassable roadblock because, despite our empty promises, UZB has moved fully over to discord, and I lament the day we did so, for 'twas the day we truly lost Enderae, but I hope that eventually you do get it so that we can wake up to not just nama not just nero but enderae there as well, a quintessential part of the UZB community, how it was, how it should be.
    Aug 12, 2023
  7. Enderae
    Enderae
    gosh i miss the old days. do you know, nearly three years ago or sum crazy like that, endi and i were in this guild where he coerced the leader to let me in despite my lack of disc. we were grinding llevi spiders and rocketing through the levels because of our guildmates' help n totems
    Aug 12, 2023
    Endistic likes this.
  8. Mardeknius
    Mardeknius
    please come back

(yes that was supposed to be one post but forums character limit)
    Aug 12, 2023
  9. Enderae
    Enderae
    the leader said he'd grind with endi till endi reached level 100 and i was distraught lol
    Aug 12, 2023
    Endistic likes this.
  10. Enderae
    Enderae
    my envy's always a problem. i'd like to say i've gotten better at controlling it, but i doubt that
    Aug 12, 2023
  11. Mardeknius
    Mardeknius
    I remember I rejoiced when we got enderae and then endi said "can I tag along too" and I wasn't sure if he was serious or it was just a bit and I thought "ah why not we'll let this one in too" and now look where we are he's one of the highest ranking officials
    Aug 12, 2023
    Endistic likes this.
  12. Mardeknius
    Mardeknius
    enderae was the one I was excited about. nowadays obviously I love endi as much as the rest of uzb but I do long to wake up and see messages from enderae on my screen as much as I did that first day
    Aug 12, 2023
    Endistic likes this.
  13. Enderae
    Enderae
    i doubt the same could happen in uzb now, just 'cause i'm a stranger in a strange land
    Aug 12, 2023
  14. Enderae
    Enderae
    thanks for listening to me rant marde
    Aug 12, 2023
  15. Mardeknius
    Mardeknius
    but enderae you don't HAVE to be
    we await you with OPEN ARMS ender
    you don't HAVE to be a stranger
    Aug 12, 2023
    Endistic likes this.
  16. Endistic
    Endistic
    +1 what mard said
    Aug 12, 2023
  17. Mardeknius
    Mardeknius
    Wait ENDERAE ENDERAE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND
    Enderae
    UZB is no longer a Wynncraft guild
    I hardly play; hell, very few people in the guild hardly play Wynncraft here anymore. You DO NOT have to be a Wynncraft player to be in UZB! We're just an internet community with a shared ex-interest at this point
    Aug 12, 2023
    Endistic likes this.
  18. Mardeknius
    Mardeknius
    We have no activity requirement because, well, if we did, everyone above Recruiter would probably be kicked from the guild at this point
    Aug 12, 2023
    Endistic likes this.
  19. Endistic
    Endistic
    also i thereotically could try to recode trhe discord thing
    had an idea earlier on how to recode it but i ran into problems that i wasnt expected (aka web design SUCKS)
    Aug 12, 2023
  20. Endistic
    Endistic
    i wonder if @SSurvivor64 would be interested in helping recoding the client (the old one's code is encoded by now and would be hard to get back)
    Aug 12, 2023
    SSurvivor64 likes this.
  21. Endistic
    Endistic
    WAIT IVE BEEN USING KOTLIN AND KOTLIN/JS EXISTS
    HOLD THE ENDERPHONE 7
    @Mardeknius remind me in the morning to try to recode enderae's discord thing in kotlin/js (/ is "as" not "or")
    Aug 12, 2023