1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by Fleega

1. oinuk
    oinuk
    average assassin main?
    Sep 27, 2022
  2. Fleega
    Fleega
    Pretty sure assassin is my least played class. Ironically I like assassin more than I did before, still not enough to ever use it, but more. Seeing vanish die is also very nice.
    I honestly genuinely even kinda forgot about my assassin, it's the only class I didn't log into once since the update came out and hadn't even tried to set up the tree
    Sep 27, 2022
    Bart (MC) likes this.
  3. Fleega
    Fleega
    Yeah, 3500+ hours on warrior, 300+ on shaman and archer, 700+ mage and only 204 on assassin, not counting classes I don't actually use (and considering that, assassin was the class I decided to only have 2 of instead of 3 over anything else, considering you can only have 14 classes)
    Sep 27, 2022
    Bart (MC) and oinuk like this.
  4. Bart (MC)
    Bart (MC)
    this is kinda how i've been feeling as well- don't get me wrong, there are some banger abilities, but for what should have been customization central everything feels extremely similar to play and a lot of it doesn't feel good or even work for me
    Sep 28, 2022
  5. Bart (MC)
    Bart (MC)
    sorry to use ur wall to rant but most if not all spells feel worse to use after 2.0 with no abilities that even put it back to the old satisfaction (especially not warrior) and most archetypes might as well not exist as far as i'm concerned
    Sep 28, 2022
    Fleega likes this.
  6. Bart (MC)
    Bart (MC)
    archer as always got the long end of the stick and despite some smaller problems actually came out very well but the other classes (sans shaman idk much about that one yet) generally just don't gain anything
    Sep 28, 2022
  7. Bart (MC)
    Bart (MC)
    fallen and arcanist are effectively just item design gimmicks. there we no reason to have them as an archetype, while they are each the most interesting archetype of their class they're both not very fun to play (as they add very little to gameplay) did i mention their main gimmicks would be fully recreatable through items
    Sep 28, 2022
  8. Bart (MC)
    Bart (MC)
    warrior and mage for the rest of their trees have very minimal changes that actually fulfill the goal of different gameplay- it's basically one major spell change that doesn't actually offer any new gameplay or it's just "x but tankier (paladin) or x but higher damage (riftwalker)". still, both classes are still within like 70% as fun as they used to because the basic tools still work (even if they feel floaty)
    Sep 28, 2022
    Fleega likes this.
  9. Bart (MC)
    Bart (MC)
    assassin doesn't get any options standard and barely gains any throughout the tree, several essential parts of its spells are stuck behind unwarranted cooldowns (cooldowns in general being a huge letdown everywhere) and the archetypes don't help out by being a random damage boost, a random damage boost, and a gimmick that relies on being in the air while playing which is somehow an archetype that is not on archer
    Sep 28, 2022
  10. Bart (MC)
    Bart (MC)
    some archetypes just do less to change the experience up than a single major ID, stat-based abilities (and many more) are frustrating for balance and pure filler, the AT is clearly way, way too large for its own good and should never have grown this big (even if the holiness diablo II did go large), and CCI somehow still exists
    Sep 28, 2022
    Fleega and oinuk like this.
  11. Bart (MC)
    Bart (MC)
    I FORGOT TO MENTION A BIG THING the mere concept of something as a 'defensive' or 'offensive' class was always wrong & practice showed this so several archetypes (especially mage/warrior) falling into this game design trap is just so disappointing
    Sep 28, 2022
    Fleega likes this.