1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by Danieldan4

1. T-Flex
    T-Flex
    Oral exam? For me, yes, cause I studied a lot. For others...not so much xD But it's their problem and I can finally have my rest :D
    Jul 18, 2014
  2. Danieldan4
    Danieldan4
    That's what I thought when I had mine. After it, 3 months of vacation.

Well...
    Jul 18, 2014
  3. Danieldan4
    Danieldan4
    Just asking, what was it about?
    Jul 18, 2014
  4. T-Flex
    T-Flex
    Long vacations are awesome :D
    Uh...kinda hard to explain...I can try tho. For example, let's say you have metal bar which holds the roof. I need to calculate how much force is applied to it, what are the chances of it getting bend, how much will bend, in which way, how to stop that and so on.
    Jul 18, 2014
  5. Danieldan4
    Danieldan4
    :o

I had to talk about Russia, and to find a topic related to Russia in every subject. It was 40 minutes long...
    Jul 18, 2014
  6. T-Flex
    T-Flex
    I saw a part of it and it looked great :D you got best grade, right?
    Jul 18, 2014
  7. Danieldan4
    Danieldan4
    10+, yes
    Jul 18, 2014
  8. T-Flex
    T-Flex
    nothing less was deserved ;D
    Jul 18, 2014
  9. Danieldan4
    Danieldan4
    What about you? When will you know the results?
    Jul 18, 2014
  10. T-Flex
    T-Flex
    I instantly got a result once I am done. 3/5 is my grade. It's really solid considering the difficulty of the subject. Also, I'm in collage, nobody cares about their grades as long as they are passing.
    Jul 18, 2014
  11. Danieldan4
    Danieldan4
    yeah... that's what happened with everyone at my school, everybody got out with bad grades, but at least got out.
    Jul 18, 2014
  12. T-Flex
    T-Flex
    yep :) it's not always about the grades, it's about making the permanent knowledge, and that's the only thing I care about :)
    Jul 18, 2014
  13. Danieldan4
    Danieldan4
    Yeah, the grades are just for demonstration that you're a good student. Though, next year I'm going to the hardest (and best) school in my city, so presenting myself with a 10+ is a nice thing to do... but once they know i got 10+ they will pretend a lot of work from me...
    Jul 18, 2014
  14. T-Flex
    T-Flex
    that's awesome :D I really do hope you will do great there! I also was enrolled in the hardest/best school in my Country, yes, it was hard, but my god, that place will change you for life! You will learn so much useful stuff and make friends with great mentality.
    Jul 18, 2014
  15. Danieldan4
    Danieldan4
    Yes, that's the reason why I decided to join classical high school. People not being jerks (not too much) and, it's between me and you, tons of girls.
    Jul 18, 2014
  16. T-Flex
    T-Flex
    hahaha, I understand that motivation ;P
    Tho I was enrolled in technical school which wasn't really popular with girls. So you are lucky there :P
    Jul 18, 2014
  17. Danieldan4
    Danieldan4
    I will probably have 5 intense years...
    Jul 18, 2014
  18. T-Flex
    T-Flex
    5? our high school lasts "only" 4 years. It's hard, yes, but it's fun. Once you finish with it, you'll want to repeat it again.
    Jul 18, 2014
  19. Danieldan4
    Danieldan4
    This one school where i go is the hardest, so it is 5 years long
    Jul 18, 2014