1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by Fox

1. Zitrine
    Zitrine
    I LOVE HIM SO MUCH
    Aug 14, 2020
    Fox likes this.
  2. Fox
    Fox
    I enjoyed Zestiria's shinto plot quite a lot though I didn't get to finish it. I should get to.
    Aug 14, 2020
    Zitrine likes this.
  3. Zitrine
    Zitrine
    It's definitely one of my favourite Tales games, mostly because of Sorey lmao ;^^ Have you played Berseria as well?
    Aug 15, 2020
    Fox likes this.
  4. Fox
    Fox
    I'm an older tales game. My favorites are Abyss and Symphonia, and I've played vesperia as well. I wanted to see how would a next-gen tales game be like, so I tried Zestiria. I liked the story a lot but the combat was meh.
    Aug 15, 2020
    Zitrine likes this.
  5. Zitrine
    Zitrine
    Zestiria is known of it's yucky combat, but Berseria's is better! I'm certain Tales of Arise's will be even better. I've played Vesperia as well, but I've never been able to complete it because of other things coming up lmao
    Aug 18, 2020
    Fox likes this.
  6. Fox
    Fox
    Yeah I kind of felt disappointed on what next-gen games for the tales series were. I wasn’t missing out on that much. I still feel symphonia is their best one yet. Right now I’m super excited for final fantasy crystal chronicles, so that’s what I’ll probably be playing in a few weeks.
    Aug 18, 2020
    Zitrine likes this.