1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by Iboju

1. Iboju
    Iboju
    i didnt record it but a few people in discord did witness it via screenshare. since i’m trying to get more consistent with nohits im likely gonna be able to record a second nohit soon.
    May 26, 2020
  2. thepicferret
    thepicferret
    Think it's third but nice!
    May 26, 2020
  3. Iboju
    Iboju
    oh, good to know, edited the status. ik highbread did a nohit but who else? also did they use assassin like me and bread?
    May 26, 2020
    thepicferret likes this.
  4. thepicferret
    thepicferret
    I know that crokee did it too, I gave it 30 attempts (yes I am bad) but I have about 0 fps all the time so I am taking a break until I buy a good pc
    May 26, 2020
    Iboju likes this.
  5. Iboju
    Iboju
    oof, 30 attempts.

i guess i got lucky or something cause i did it in 6...
    May 26, 2020
    thepicferret likes this.
  6. Iboju
    Iboju
    well, iirc 9 with etw nirvana but once i switched to cata it took 6 atts so 15 in total, my bad.
    May 26, 2020
    thepicferret likes this.
  7. thepicferret
    thepicferret
    Nah, I am just really bad with the waves.
    Use minimal particles so I don't see them until they kill me. I got the eye to 1 mil and died because of bad spell cycling (I think it's the best I've done )
    May 26, 2020
    Iboju likes this.
  8. Iboju
    Iboju
    Ouch, was that your attempt at nohit? if so, whats your build?
    May 26, 2020
    thepicferret likes this.
  9. thepicferret
    thepicferret
    May 26, 2020
    Iboju likes this.
  10. Iboju
    Iboju
    if thats crokee’s build then i dont think his eo run was the same as mine and breads as he used agi

(we both used etw)
    May 26, 2020
    thepicferret likes this.
  11. thepicferret
    thepicferret
    All of my runs feel like the agil doesn't do anything but it might just be my bad rng with dodge, kind of did li no hit but it's not a full run because when I skipped yahya I finished the thing but now when I don't skip yahya I get destroyed by cybel 4, cybel 4 killed me 5 times but I only did about 15 tries
    May 26, 2020
  12. Iboju
    Iboju
    cause like its a huge difference in the level of time it takes (and i guess skill to an extent) whether you use archer with 80% dodge or etw assassin.

(this doesnt mean crokee’s run wasnt impressive, just saying that i dont think they should be put in the same category)
    May 26, 2020
    thepicferret likes this.
  13. Iboju
    Iboju
    our conversation is getting quite long here, wanna move to discord. we could discuss the li thing there as im kinda practicing for li nohit too
    May 26, 2020