1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by Danieldan4

1. Bank
    Bank
    Yea I talked with her earlier today. Why does that concern you?
    Jul 9, 2014
  2. Danieldan4
    Danieldan4
    Just wanted to know if she's coming back soon :)
    Jul 9, 2014
  3. Bank
    Bank
    Unlikely. The forum quality is shit. There is no point in playing on wynn.
    Jul 9, 2014
  4. Pancake
    Pancake
    Abandoned is there something between you and aby?
    Jul 10, 2014
  5. Danieldan4
    Danieldan4
    They're friends.
    Jul 10, 2014
  6. Pancake
    Pancake
    Oh ok.
    Jul 10, 2014
  7. fibunny
    fibunny
    No point in playing, except for that big update coming out shortly, and then Gavel.. and guilds.. hm
    Jul 14, 2014
  8. Danieldan4
    Danieldan4
    guilds...
    Jul 14, 2014
  9. Bank
    Bank
    Pankcake, she's my first, and best friend on this server, and fibby thats like weeks from now, and tbh most people that us old members knew have gone, and playing by yourself with noone, while being nostalgic, and no one
    Jul 14, 2014
  10. Bank
    Bank
    remembering, or giving a fuck who you are is not a fun prospect. That being said i'll probably return for that update, and finish it rather quickly, and be bored for months again. There is just not much content for high levels.
    Jul 14, 2014
  11. fibunny
    fibunny
    "no one remembering, or giving a fuck who you are is not a fun prospect" dayum boy you really need that ego feedin huh :P
    Jul 14, 2014
  12. Bank
    Bank
    Of course, but still it's just not the same game as when I played ya know. None of my friends play, and it's a boring game to play alone.
    Jul 14, 2014
    GoodVibes likes this.
  13. Crathy
    Crathy
    Why not just make friends on the server? And play with them...
    Jul 21, 2014