1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by Bart (MC)

1. Bart (MC)
    Bart (MC)
    i have changed to northern glow for now, but i expect the original full moon to return or at least become an unique theme..
    Oct 5, 2019
  2. Ghostie
    Ghostie
    Did they really change it? It looks the same on my screen (it's the one with the wolf silhouette howling right?)
    Oct 5, 2019
    Bart (MC) likes this.
  3. Bart (MC)
    Bart (MC)
    Yep, it is. On first glance, they changed forum thread lists to look more minimalistic where the thread / view/ last message all have the same colour and seems kind of connected, profile posts look horrendous as you can't see the vertical lines of the text boxes and makes it seems like just horizontal lines.
    Oct 5, 2019
  4. Bart (MC)
    Bart (MC)
    Profile boxes on thread comments just have one line around it making the profile pic strangely detached (and I swear they're bigger as well), and the bar showing likes on a post has gone from a darker shade of gray to just having a white line, which looks a lot worse and stands out more than posts themselves.
    Oct 5, 2019
  5. Bart (MC)
    Bart (MC)
    (Those are just the easily noticeable changes, and the ones bothering me) (I hope this is just an accidental Halloween theme)
    Oct 5, 2019
  6. Bart (MC)
    Bart (MC)
    I have now calmed down, but I still think profile posts do not look good.
    Oct 5, 2019
  7. Gigavern
    Gigavern
    Yes... join the Northern Glow Empire.
    Oct 6, 2019
    Bart (MC) likes this.