1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by SilverMirror

1. wish
    wish
    Yeah. I'm not from Hong Kong myself but my parents were born there and I visit frequently. It feels as if the issue hits close to home. It's actually admirable that protestors are putting up a fight and standing up for their rights. It proves that people are grateful for their rights.
    Jul 5, 2019
    Endercomet likes this.
  2. 19kss
    19kss
    1997 britain | hong kong --> china

2019 china | hong kong --> britain??????????

f
    Jul 5, 2019
  3. Endercomet
    Endercomet
    I am from hk too.
    Jul 8, 2019
  4. AnonymousEXE
    AnonymousEXE
    @Lysis What I don't like is exactly "putting up a fight". Hong Kong has a good tradition of fighting for freedom of speech, but the way they attacked the police(who are just taking orders) violently is very inappropriate, and you can't blame the police for fighting back(well except the fact that they counter-attacked with more violence)
    Jul 10, 2019
  5. Endercomet
    Endercomet
    Im quite surprised how much attention this matter drew. I guess things are still going downhill, and im not sure if anything can rectify the chaos caused
    Jul 10, 2019
  6. wish
    wish
    @AnonymousEXE there are a good amount of people who protest peacefully. I'm not condoning the actions of those who resorted to violence or destruction of public property.
    Jul 10, 2019
    Endercomet likes this.