1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by Lemon

1. WithTheFish
    WithTheFish
    I'd go insane if I had to read every single post on here.
    Dec 26, 2018
    Bramblesthatcat likes this.
  2. ElegantDeath
    ElegantDeath
    That would put an unnecessary amount of work on the moderators, and greatly reduce the rate of posts here, regardless of how useless they are
    For example at times of day when no moderators are online, no new posts could be made and viewed
    Dec 26, 2018
    Bramblesthatcat likes this.
  3. Bramblesthatcat
    Bramblesthatcat
    Nice idea, but poor execution. Put this in General Suggestions
    Dec 26, 2018
    Spinel likes this.
  4. Lemon
    Lemon
    alright I wasnt expecting this to go up so much so I guess I'll respond to the comments I guess,

Withthefish: all It would require is one mod to approve, and I find it quite rare when a moderator isn't onine.

1/2
    Dec 26, 2018
  5. Lemon
    Lemon
    ElegantDeath: With the quite large uptick of moderators recently, I don't think it would be that much of a burden. Plus, I couldve pharsed it better. what I meant was no new threads in wynncraft/general suggestions/nemracts bar and other subforums like that.

Brambles: Nah, too lazy. Plus I want to focus on my next "the problem with" once I bother to actually make another post.
    Dec 26, 2018
  6. WithTheFish
    WithTheFish
    Personally, even aside from the extra work put on the mod team (there are a lot less mods than most people think), I feel like this could end up being borderline censorship and/or over-policing if we examine each post on the forums rigorously, simple because they might break a rule.

[1/3]
    Dec 26, 2018
    Stag2001, Spinel and Bramblesthatcat like this.
  7. Bramblesthatcat
    Bramblesthatcat
    Tag ppl when you respond and being lazy is a poor excuse.
    Dec 26, 2018
  8. WithTheFish
    WithTheFish
    Right now this is a public forum where everyone has the right to post whatever they want, as long as it follows all the rules. If a useless post gets made we can just quickly deal with it. We shouldn't have to inspect every single post on the forums just because it might not be very useful.

[2/3]
    Dec 26, 2018
  9. WithTheFish
    WithTheFish
    Furthermore, conversations would end up being a lot slower if a mod had to approve every single post. While this is an interesting idea and I can see where you're coming from, I personally don't agree with it.

[3/3]
    Dec 26, 2018
  10. Bramblesthatcat
    Bramblesthatcat
    @WithTheFish I couldn’t have said it better. Hats off to you
    Dec 26, 2018