1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by luke_smiff

1. Riuzake
    Riuzake
    You'll need them for a later quest. Don't toss them away.
    Jun 29, 2014
  2. luke_smiff
    luke_smiff
    I have 2 of the same quest item thats my issue, Because I get one from a class and another from another class
    Jun 29, 2014
  3. Riuzake
    Riuzake
    Yeah, both classes can use it for the final quest.
    Jun 29, 2014
  4. luke_smiff
    luke_smiff
    No, Not all the quest items are used at the final quest. Im archer lvl 75 and still have some of my quest items. Not all of them are used D:
    Jun 29, 2014
  5. luke_smiff
    luke_smiff
    is there a way I can chuck them away, At the moment I have 2 creeper faces due to the fact that You dont use it at the end of the game,.
    Jun 29, 2014
  6. Bank
    Bank
    They might be used later though.
    Jun 30, 2014
  7. luke_smiff
    luke_smiff
    No, your not getting the point. K_gurl Understands. The creeper head you do NOT use later, and now I have 2 of them, Im level 75 archer, You never used it again.
    Jun 30, 2014
  8. luke_smiff
    luke_smiff
    Sorry if that sounded demanding/Rude - But yea.. Both of you dident understand
    Jun 30, 2014
  9. Bank
    Bank
    You need the creeper head again. You hve to use it to get acess to ToL. Yes you get 4, but they stack so it's only one inventory slot. I will agree with you on some stuff like the hourglass sand, because I accidentally picked up 3 stacks of it. and that's annoying
    Jun 30, 2014
  10. luke_smiff
    luke_smiff
    You can chuck hourglass sand, I just chucked some away, Then Yeah at 75 you dont need the heads, I was just interested if there was a way to remove them.
    Jun 30, 2014
  11. RoflCoptr5555
    RoflCoptr5555
    Well, you could always throw them in the Chest Minecart at Maro Peaks, since you can use one creeper head for all classes
    Jul 1, 2014