1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by Catherine Rose

1. SuspiciousPie
    SuspiciousPie
    Jul 15, 2018
  2. Catherine Rose
    Catherine Rose
    I clicked Kansard, but when the server restarted it skipped the dialog and just gave me the emerald i checked the link and i got what i got if i were to have chosen to give it to Corker (or whatever his name was). Is there a way to fix this.
    Jul 15, 2018
  3. SuspiciousPie
    SuspiciousPie
    No, there's sadly no way to restart your quest. If you really want the medallion, you could do it with another class though. But, intended or not, you could ask the guys in here, maybe it's an (un)known bug which can be fixed in a future update. https://forums.wynncraft.com/forums/bug-reports.108/
    Jul 15, 2018
  4. Catherine Rose
    Catherine Rose
    Hey I found a bug on accident while trying to see if I could do anything about my mishap and sure enough if i got rid of the receipt and did /fixquests it gave me the medallion. I did get rid of the emerald it gave me to make it fair!
    Jul 16, 2018