Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by Lilyluka

1. Lilyluka
    Lilyluka
    As with a lot of MMORPGs, the game gets boring when you complete the material that comes with an update, even large ones, such as Gavel in this case. And I can say a couple things
    Jul 11, 2018
    TalkingKittyCat likes this.
  2. Lilyluka
    Lilyluka
    I think Gavel's cool and everyone did a splendid job with it, but I just really don't understand the game anymore. There's so many items and builds and everything that just ugh it's too much for me
    Jul 11, 2018
  3. Lilyluka
    Lilyluka
    I honestly liked the time where everything was more simple, even though I do like the idea of elements. It's just at a place where I don't understand much at all without having to actually research it if that makes sense
    Jul 11, 2018
  4. Lilyluka
    Lilyluka
    I do love the cutscenes in quests and the little interactions you can do in them now, but for me, it just isn't enough. I'll talk about what I see as the major problem in Wynn tho in a bit here
    Jul 11, 2018
  5. Lilyluka
    Lilyluka
    Two problems actually.
    1. As far as I know, there's no major in game story line. I'm aware there's lore and such, but I feel like nothing is there in the actual game. And, admittedly, it's felt this way ever since I've been playing the game
    Jul 11, 2018
  6. Lilyluka
    Lilyluka
    I believe something with Dern might have to do with having an actual main story line but when it's been almost 6 years since the game came out I feel it's been loooong overdue
    Jul 11, 2018
  7. Lilyluka
    Lilyluka
    Something that I really don't enjoy is the replayability. When you've maxed out all your classes especially, there's just nothing to do, but on top of that..
    Jul 11, 2018
  8. Narilune
    Narilune
    Do what you want to do. If you truly don't want to play Wynn anymore, don't force yourself to play. If you truly do want to play Wynn once again, you're always welcome to :)

Also, sorry for interrupting lmao
    Jul 11, 2018
    Lilyluka likes this.
  9. Lilyluka
    Lilyluka
    When you start a new class, it just feels... boring outside of having new weapons, spells and attributes. It's still the same old landscapes, the same old quests - and I feel like the quests and the exploration of Wynn is what it's all about, really.
    Jul 11, 2018
  10. Lilyluka
    Lilyluka
    I feel like to be truly engaging, Wynn needs its own very long main story that you follow as you level up and have everything traditional quests do - including the possibilities of choosing between options like in the Gavel Iron Golem quest I can't remember the name of.
    Jul 11, 2018