1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by yotamdin

1. Cylixz
    Cylixz
    Superior server...that always lags, drops and you lose bombs you throw without refund, sure is superior!
    Mar 20, 2018
    yotamdin likes this.
  2. Artemis Lance
    Artemis Lance
    Well at least the community isn’t full of raging twelve year olds. Also the server never lags for moi.
    Mar 20, 2018
  3. Cylixz
    Cylixz
    I mean the lag when there is CSST and such and the moment you throw a bomb the server dies and you do not get a refund for it
    Mar 20, 2018
    Artemis Lance likes this.
  4. yotamdin
    yotamdin
    Well at least it's a lot more original. when it comes to wyncraft they are doing something that almost nobody has ever done. It'll be much easier for a server like grian network since it's more of a generic minecraft server that is not heavily dependent on plugins like wynn is
    Mar 20, 2018
    Artemis Lance likes this.
  5. yotamdin
    yotamdin
    I know grian network is still a really big project to handle, but I'm just saying it has done something that was done a lot of times before.

(also they can't refund you since they cant be sure if you actually lost your stuff)
    Mar 20, 2018
  6. Cylixz
    Cylixz
    I'm not saying it's not unique but plugins like this exist and with tweaks can be made the same, the downside of making a server like this is the time and effort it takes to create the dungeons and quests, cutscenes and such which is why a lot of people fail at replicating it .

I've pretty much quit other than hearing my mage so it doesn't bother me :P
    Mar 20, 2018
  7. yotamdin
    yotamdin
    Ye exactly. when you think about how different theymade everything in this server from the original minecraft it becomas pretty obvious that they used a ton of scripts and command blocks, which can cause a ton of lag in the server

also the server wasnt originally meant to handle a giant CSST group
    Mar 20, 2018
  8. Cylixz
    Cylixz
    Yeah, but my complaint is, people support the server by spending on the store and when you drop DXP and dungeon bomb and server dies a minute later you feel cheated and feel like it's pointless buying them
    Mar 20, 2018
  9. Cylixz
    Cylixz
    I throw money away on ranks and crap, I don't care but I give up hosting CSST most of the time now
    Mar 20, 2018
  10. Artemis Lance
    Artemis Lance
    Probably because CSST wasn’t meant to be exploited like that. It was meant to be taken on by a small group not a fucking army.
    Mar 20, 2018
  11. Cylixz
    Cylixz
    Then apply a fix to stop so many entering at once :)
    Mar 20, 2018