1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by Aya

1. Thunder
    Thunder
    too late. you have gone too far.
    Jan 1, 2018
  2. Aya
    Aya
    no i mean,i accidentally duped an item and now i want him to fix this shit, im in panic mode because im being tempted by the devil to dupe more stuff so pleaseh elp
    Jan 1, 2018
    Thunder likes this.
  3. Thunder
    Thunder
    let the darkness consume you, an hero
    Jan 1, 2018
  4. Thunder
    Thunder
    On a more serious note, have you tried reproducing it? Or was this a one time thing? If it can be reproduced with ease, it can get higher priority depending on its difficulty.
    Jan 1, 2018
  5. Aya
    Aya
    it happened accidentally, then i said "wait it isnt disappearing" repeated the proccess again (i figured out how could have happened) and it worked

and now im tempted to get my alt and clone my LE so right now the devil is literally shouting at my ear
    Jan 2, 2018
    Bramblesthatcat likes this.
  6. Vibin5202_789
    Jan 2, 2018
  7. Aya
    Aya
    no seriously this duping shit is easy as fuck and if more people discover this can end in cataclysm
    Jan 2, 2018
  8. GoodNermss
    GoodNermss
    I think I found what you were talking about. Altho, I could have been me finding 2 unided Chimeras idk. I threw the other one tho so we good.
    Jan 2, 2018
  9. Vibin5202_789
    Vibin5202_789
    If yoy found it by accident wouldnt it mean thats its quite hard to discover
    Jan 3, 2018
  10. Aya
    Aya
    its hard to discover, but its pretty fucking easy to exploit
    Jan 3, 2018
  11. Vibin5202_789
    Vibin5202_789
    I dont think people just go around looking for exploits so it probably wont be found by many players. And if it was found alot wouldnt the market already be in chaos.
    Jan 3, 2018
  12. Aya
    Aya
    wasnt it in chaos already?
    Jan 3, 2018
    Bramblesthatcat and Trash like this.
  13. Vibin5202_789
    Vibin5202_789
    Not really.
    Jan 3, 2018