1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by Solus

1. Bank
    Bank
    Yea. I logged on for the first time in 6 months yesterday and I felt like such an old man, everything is different, no one knows who I am. Plus everyone is 300 and noone cares at all.
    Jun 21, 2014
  2. Solus
    Solus
    I've only seen a few people who remember who wortho is... much less what he did... Or samabizzle.... Face it, the old celebrities of the server are forgotten, and now the Mods are considered royalty.
    Jun 21, 2014
  3. Bank
    Bank
    Only the new ones though.
    Jun 21, 2014
  4. Solus
    Solus
    Yup... I want old wynn back, the nostalgia is too good. back when we where all in TS and talking and there where your stories you told and the Team America song you'd play as we fought swarms.... So much fun
    Jun 21, 2014
  5. Pretzule
    Pretzule
    We are all forgotten in time. One day we will return though, and take back what was ours.
    Jun 25, 2014
    Sara Forristal likes this.
  6. Bank
    Bank
    Except I refuse to
    Jun 25, 2014
  7. monjombo
    monjombo
    I miss those days. Of wonder, Exploration, Mystery. It was like Pokemon red and blue before the internet ruined the adventure.
    Jul 8, 2014