1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by colin350

1. dukioooo
    dukioooo
    not sure who you're talking about :/
    Sep 1, 2017
    Snerp likes this.
  2. Undyne
    Undyne
    Try checking the official item guide.
    Sep 1, 2017
  3. dukioooo
    dukioooo
    Sep 1, 2017
  4. Undyne
    Undyne
    Try not searching for anything and just looking for things with the buttons. You should see a difference.
    Sep 1, 2017
  5. dukioooo
    dukioooo
    Sep 1, 2017
  6. Undyne
    Undyne
    I think he's trying to imply that he's now competing with you. He never said he was finished with it, but he's making a move on it.
    Sep 1, 2017
    colin350 likes this.
  7. dukioooo
    dukioooo
    well I'm more than happy if he's a direct competitor, he can improve/fix the itemguide api so he will directly improve wynndata too :)
    Sep 1, 2017
  8. colin350
    colin350
    Well the item guide on the official website had been broken for at least a year now. Absolutely dysfunctional. Although I did patched category querying for the item API, the guide remained dysfunctional.

This wasn't meant to be any form of hostility, rather than a small indirect note stating that our item guide is functional.
    Sep 1, 2017
    dukioooo likes this.
  9. dukioooo
    dukioooo
    @colin350 I didn't thought of it as form of hostility, don't worry xD

wynncraft item guide can be a good tool, then if you wanna go pro there's wynndata :D

also I dont think anyone would ever make another "BUILDer" and if someone think about that..... well be ready to have headaches, break mugs (yeah I broke one -.-) and waste like 100h+ :P

EDIT: btw you still have like 30 PMs about bugs in the api xD
    Sep 1, 2017
  10. colin350
    colin350
    Well I think BUILDer is your trademark to keep.
    Sep 1, 2017