1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by CACKFLAKSTACK

1. Cruuk
    Cruuk
    Looking at this picture, I'm real glad I joined this fandom in 2016 and not 2011-2012.
    Aug 14, 2017
  2. Nepeta Leijon
    Nepeta Leijon
    As much as the outlook on the early days of Homestuck is grey-painted people being cringey, it must've been a bloody hell of a time to actually be in the fandom. I mean, most of the 'cringe' videos you see are people just having fun, so surely it couldn't have been that bad.
    Aug 19, 2017
    Aradia Megido and Zahr like this.
  3. Zahr
    Zahr
    Cringe compilations are idiotic. Most of them are purposly made to generate hate and never give feedback on how to avoid the "cringe" shown.
    Aug 19, 2017
    Aradia Megido and Nepeta Leijon like this.
  4. CACKFLAKSTACK
    CACKFLAKSTACK
    Sadly, I don't know what fandom this is.. I just found this on a Weeaboo cringe compilation.
    Aug 19, 2017
  5. Zahr
    Zahr
    Exactly was i was talking about.
    Aug 19, 2017
  6. Nepeta Leijon
    Nepeta Leijon
    The fandom is Homestuck, a webcomic written by Andrew Hussie about a boy called John who plays a game that inadvertently ends the world, and he and his three other friends need to create a new one while surviving the challenges of the game they're in.

It's a lot better than my description, I swear.
    Aug 19, 2017
  7. CACKFLAKSTACK
    CACKFLAKSTACK
    Ya, Now you mention it. I've heard of it, I remember my friend saying about it. I'll look it up :D
    Aug 19, 2017
    Aradia Megido and Zahr like this.
  8. CACKFLAKSTACK
  9. Nepeta Leijon
    Nepeta Leijon
    If you're going to read Homestuck, I suggest researching and knowing as little as possible about it. Any minor spoiler can ruin a lot of it.
    Aug 19, 2017
    Aradia Megido, Zahr and CACKFLAKSTACK like this.