1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by Endertricity

1. Endertricity
    Endertricity
    Composite Shooter, Thunderlock and Bolter are sup-par, Spiritshock is good but low level, and don't want to use so many powders for Striken Bolt and Cluster.
    Apr 18, 2017
    Pokextreme and XavierEXE like this.
  2. Mistrise Mystic
    Mistrise Mystic
    Dude
    Corrupted Witherhead's Bow
    Apr 19, 2017
    XavierEXE likes this.
  3. Mistrise Mystic
    Mistrise Mystic
    Also Misconduct is pretty good
    Apr 19, 2017
    XavierEXE likes this.
  4. Mistrise Mystic
    Mistrise Mystic
    Also you're complaining about not having thunder bows? Us assassins have THREE actually ok endgame options for pure thunder daggers, and of them only ONE is decent with most builds. And of the other two, one is a mythic and the other is Crossroad Killer
    Apr 19, 2017
    XavierEXE likes this.
  5. Pokextreme
    Pokextreme
    Selvut had 1 job, to make thunder itens...
    Apr 19, 2017
  6. XavierEXE
    XavierEXE
    @Endertricity Just because you don't want to take the time to make an item viable with powders or other gear doesn't make it bad. Composite Shooter can be extremely powerful with thunder damage boosts, and don't conplain to me if you aren't going to put powders on Stricken Bolt.
    @Mint_Ice_Cream Lightning Edge is very powerful, why are you complaining?
    @Pokextreme THERE ARE.
    Apr 19, 2017
    Pokextreme likes this.
  7. Pokextreme
    Pokextreme
    I know, but it seems like there aren't that many normal thunder items, just ones with gimmicks. Ahem helmets
    Apr 19, 2017
  8. bloww
    bloww
    ^
    cue stick, drumstick, judas, striken bolt, stinger (kinda)... are very gimmicky, most of them are just full melee (at least rn with slow+ weapons being awful with spells)/do not melee at all/put powders on it or it wont work
    hell, even cataclysm is VERY gimmicky
    I don't get how warrior can have 9 fire spears when assassin only has 3 decent thunder daggers
    Apr 19, 2017
    XavierEXE likes this.