1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by Plasma~

1. Plasma~
    Plasma~
    Apr 14, 2017
  2. Plasma~
    Plasma~
    I'm really upset to be accidentally shut out of one of my favorite servers. Is there any way all this could be fixed?
    Apr 14, 2017
  3. Plasma~
    Plasma~
    Or does anyone know how to contact someone who could help?
    Apr 14, 2017
  4. JuicedBananas
    JuicedBananas
    You should probably message one of the moderators there about it.
    Apr 14, 2017
  5. Plasma~
    Plasma~
    On the grian.net forums?
    Apr 14, 2017
  6. Plasma~
    Plasma~
    Also, being a mod, would you be able to contact Grian and see if he can do anything? I do believe that the server has it stored, what my inventory is...
    Apr 14, 2017
  7. JuicedBananas
    JuicedBananas
    I'm not a mod on the Grian servers and can't do anything regarding things there. I don't even know if Grian actually runs it or if it's just a brand name.
    And yes most likely on their forums.
    Apr 15, 2017
  8. Plasma~
    Plasma~
    He doesn't seem to talk much on his own forum, and I asked what I asked before because you're already close to him on this server. Thus, I wondered if you'd be able to contact him and describe to him my terrible predicament.
    Apr 15, 2017
  9. Submonsterine
    Submonsterine
    Sorry for butting in on an old profile post, but there's a build server? Didn't know about that. I tried to go into grian.net to find out more, but couldn't get into the site. Is it a public building server?
    May 19, 2017
  10. Plasma~
    Plasma~
    I think that there's a different IP than that.
    May 19, 2017
  11. Submonsterine
    Submonsterine
    Oh, i meant the website associated with it.
    May 19, 2017