1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by Qwerm

1. captainganon
    captainganon
    Give it time. Asking will only make it seem like a chore and make it take longer
    Apr 13, 2017
  2. Qwerm
    Qwerm
    So how long does it take to give me a yes or no? I'm waiting to play on a server that I might not even be able to play on. I just want an answer, either to move on or come back.
    Apr 13, 2017
    Kazzzzz likes this.
  3. captainganon
    captainganon
    If you were honest in your appeal, there's good chance you will be unbanned. That can take time. There's no reason to quit a game completely after a delay of only a few days.
    Apr 13, 2017
    Tisaun likes this.
  4. Qwerm
    Qwerm
    The human brain is competent enough to make a decision of that magnitude within one hour, why should it take a few days.
    Apr 13, 2017
  5. captainganon
    captainganon
    Because you're not the only person who's appealed, and the mods for this server are people with lives, not bots dedicated to serving players.
    Apr 13, 2017
    Tisaun and CodyC99 like this.
  6. Pretzule
    Pretzule
    The main and huge reason why I have not checked appeals in the past few days is because I am trying to help hundreds of people with getting their special deals, along with just starting school back up again. I'm sorry that I haven't been able to check them out but please give me some more time so I can sort everything that's going on out then do the appeals that I have.
    Apr 13, 2017
    Tisaun, NagisaStreams and Cruuk like this.