1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by Foxey

1. Kraetys
    Kraetys
    You have to be ambidextrous.
    I can play with one hand at a time, almost flawlessly, but when it comes to two hands they both shut off and idk what to do.
    Apr 3, 2017
    Aradia Megido and Foxey like this.
  2. Foxey
    Foxey
    one hand is pretty easy, if you know the note (cant read music :() but 2 hands is hard
    Apr 3, 2017
    Aradia Megido and Kraetys like this.
  3. Foxey
    Foxey
    whats is even harder, playing with 2 hands and playing repeaded note's at diffrent speeds
    Apr 3, 2017
    Kraetys likes this.
  4. Kraetys
    Kraetys
    I can't read music either, (never learned), but i get the general concept, I just need to know what note goes where.
    Apr 3, 2017
    Foxey likes this.
  5. Foxey
    Foxey
    i've lernt piano like in year 4 for like less than 5 months
    but other than that i never got anywhere futher
    Apr 3, 2017
  6. Foxey
    Foxey
    i just got up to the stage where we started playing with both hands and reading music, thats when i bailed out, wish i never did that
    Apr 3, 2017
  7. Kraetys
    Kraetys
    I've been self teaching myself, So far I've only been doing synthesia, but I'll eventually learn to read notes.
    Apr 3, 2017
  8. Foxey
    Foxey
    ^
    Apr 3, 2017
  9. Aradia Megido
    Aradia Megido
    Practice. i used to only be able to do one hand like you, but I kept at it and now I can do two. Keep trying and you'll get better :)
    Apr 3, 2017
    Foxey likes this.
  10. Aradia Megido
    Aradia Megido
    Also why is this on Pretz's profile?
    Apr 3, 2017
    Foxey and Pretzule like this.
  11. Kraetys
    Kraetys
    *Pulls out a piano made of pretzels*
    Because of this!
    Apr 4, 2017
    Foxey and Aradia Megido like this.
  12. AnĂ¡rion
    AnĂ¡rion
    because you need to use your both hands? it was actually hard to learn for me
    Apr 7, 2017
    Foxey likes this.