1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by Spinel

1. Pokextreme
    Pokextreme
    Assasain is usable in Pvp with some specific builds.
    Mar 30, 2017
    Anárion likes this.
  2. Anárion
    Anárion
    Cataclysm users die easily against my warrior, probably cause i have a lot of reflection, they kill themselves even before i can hit them
    Mar 30, 2017
    Pokextreme likes this.
  3. Pokextreme
    Pokextreme
    More likely thorns or they are completely glass cannon. I wasn't talking about cataclysm
    Mar 30, 2017
    Anárion likes this.
  4. Anárion
    Anárion
    is just a fun fact, assassin sucks in pvp, you must have specifical builds if you want to at least have a decent fight, i just was wondering how assassin's mythics can't kill me that easily
    Mar 30, 2017
  5. Anárion
    Anárion
    Grimptrap is probably the best assassin weapon, next Weathered, then Cata, Nirvana, Inferno and Archangel
    Mar 30, 2017
    Pokextreme likes this.
  6. Pokextreme
    Pokextreme
    Fight any good grimtrap cactus and say that again. Only mages can beat them, and even tank mages lose sometimes .
    Mar 30, 2017
  7. Spinel
    Spinel
    I wouldn't say that assassin is "underpowered" but there are some huge balancing issues with The other classes, specifally Mage and archer
    Mar 30, 2017
  8. Pokextreme
    Pokextreme
    Just mage. Archer is fine.
    Mar 30, 2017
  9. Happy New Year
    Happy New Year
    > says that weathered is better than cata
    > has a lv 13 assassin

>says that assassin sucks at pvp
    > is rank 705 in pvp

http://prntscr.com/erqc3s
    Apr 2, 2017
    JaydonTheWarrior and Pokextreme like this.
  10. Spinel
    Spinel
    Ikr
    Apr 2, 2017