1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by Endertricity

1. XavierEXE
    XavierEXE
    WHAT
    Mar 19, 2017
    SizzlingBacon likes this.
  2. Endertricity
    Endertricity
    Let the ruling classes tremble at a Communistic revolution. The proletarians have nothing to lose but their chains. They have a world to win. A specter is haunting Europe—the specter of Communism. All the powers of old Europe have entered into a holy alliance to exorcise this specter; Pope and Czar, Metternich and Guizot, French radicals and German police spies.
    Mar 19, 2017
    hmm likes this.
  3. Endertricity
    Endertricity
    The bourgeoisie, by the rapid improvement of all instruments of production, by the immensely facilitated means of communication, draws all, even the most barbarian, nations into civilization. The cheap prices of its commodities are the heavy artillery with which it batters down all Chinese walls, with which it forces the barbarians' intensely obstinate hatred of foreigners to capitulate.
    Mar 19, 2017
    hmm likes this.
  4. Endertricity
    Endertricity
    But modern bourgeois private property is the final and most complete expression of the system of producing and appropriating products, that is based on class antagonisms, on the exploitation of the many by the few.
    Mar 19, 2017
    hmm likes this.
  5. Endertricity
    Endertricity
    I swear this was going to be something funny but I forgot and now I'm just copypastaing the communist manifesto
    Mar 19, 2017
    hmm and XavierEXE like this.
  6. Pokextreme
    Pokextreme
    Sure...
    Mar 19, 2017
    XavierEXE likes this.
  7. Sharubii
    Sharubii
    i honestly question what compelled you to make those follow-up comments
    Mar 19, 2017
  8. Endertricity
    Endertricity
    a bad joke setup
    Mar 19, 2017
    XavierEXE likes this.
  9. DCM627
    DCM627
    communist jokes don't work unless everyone gets them.
    Mar 20, 2017
    hmm and Endertricity like this.
  10. Endertricity
    Apr 20, 2017
    XavierEXE and hmm like this.
  11. hmm
    hmm
    we will sieze the means of production
    Apr 20, 2017
    XavierEXE and Pokextreme like this.
  12. Mistrise Mystic
    Apr 21, 2017