1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by MrPuppies

1. Stag2001
    Stag2001
    When a certain person can't get over the fact he can't control the market prices
    Jan 15, 2017
    Chino and bloww like this.
  2. bloww
    bloww
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Jan 15, 2017
    Stag2001 likes this.
  3. MrPuppies
    MrPuppies
    ^_^ idk who u talking about stag but rip not me tho xd
    Jan 15, 2017
  4. Stag2001
    Stag2001
    I think you do very much do know who I'm talking about, but I know you'll never admit that, so don't even bother.
    Jan 15, 2017
  5. MrPuppies
    MrPuppies
    xD lol im not controling market price or saying i am ;p im fine with whatever people say. WHy do u think i keep lowering my price down and down ? its because players ask me too and say there should be a price decrease.
    Jan 15, 2017
  6. MrPuppies
    MrPuppies
    Also A Poll must be controlling prices , its obviously not meant for community to vote for a powder price then calculate a new set of prices ? mk
    Jan 15, 2017
  7. Stag2001
    Stag2001
    I told you not to bother so I'm not responding to the content of your message.
    Jan 15, 2017
  8. MrPuppies
    MrPuppies
    Im not stuck with old prices if i am constantly lowering :) also where u may ask im getting the info to lower ? from community people , i ask people once in awhile like every day or 2 times a day what should be a good price for tier 4 or tier 6 in their opinion.
    Jan 15, 2017
  9. MrPuppies
    MrPuppies
    Stag i have respect for you as you are a active person and cool person on forums however do you know how many people were saying the same thing like you are saying ? alot and i told them the full thing and they admit they were wrong. Your telling me not to bother because you aren't dedicated enough to hear the full thing apparently and not get into an argument and get proven wrong ?
    Jan 15, 2017
  10. Stag2001
    Stag2001
    Thanks for the first part.

I haven't seen anybody admit they're wrong.

I don't want to get into an argument because I don't want to lose nor win, neither of it feels good and it wastes time I could be eating chocolate or finding mythics.
    Jan 15, 2017
    MrPuppies likes this.
  11. MrPuppies
    MrPuppies
    xD well u got a point arguing and getting nowhere with it is a waste of time when u can do something more productive like selling mythics to item buyers wait wait no i meant wait nvm !
    Jan 15, 2017
    TheCatzInTheHatz and Stag2001 like this.
  12. bloww
    bloww
    jesus christ the spam

I thought someone like bombed me lul
    Jan 15, 2017
    Stag2001 likes this.
  13. MrPuppies
    MrPuppies
    XD i hate notifications ;p so annoying , is there a way to turn them off or something ?
    Jan 15, 2017