1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by Sythrus

1. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    Even more stuff
    Dec 20, 2016
  2. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    *smells like stuff*
    Dec 20, 2016
  3. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    *Stuffsong intensifies*
    Dec 20, 2016
  4. sorae
    sorae
    stufferoni
    Dec 20, 2016
  5. TurtleTheSeawing
    Dec 20, 2016
    Kalmer likes this.
  6. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    I really don't understand the joke though...
    Dec 20, 2016
    Kalmer likes this.
  7. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Ok... um... can this not happen? First of all I don't really understand it... and second of all you're spamming the alerts of not only me, but other people...
    Dec 20, 2016
    Kalmer and XavierEXE like this.
  8. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    Oh... but why? This is how I make up for hardly ever being on the forums #stuff
    Dec 20, 2016
  9. sorae
    sorae
    "other people"
    you mean me and you only?
    tbh idc about my alerts being spammed, my alerts box is already lonely af
    Dec 20, 2016
  10. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    But it is kinda getting a little annoying... I know that you're just trying to be funny, and whatever... which is fine... but... I feel like the spamming could be restricted to your profile... or not my profile... I just don't really enjoy spam all that much... unless it is a discussion...
    Dec 20, 2016
    Kalmer likes this.
  11. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    but this really isn't a discussion... it's just a posting a lot of things on a lot of my posts, and other people's posts on my profile
    Dec 20, 2016
    Kalmer likes this.
  12. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Soraelis, look at the other posts on my profile though.
    Dec 20, 2016
    Kalmer likes this.
  13. sorae
    sorae
    Oh.

so um
    what's the joke
    Dec 20, 2016
  14. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    I may have over done it... it's over now tho. (Of course I will still say stuff at the end of everything I post) stuff
    Dec 20, 2016
  15. XavierEXE
    XavierEXE
    Whyyy
    Dec 20, 2016
  16. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    See... Sythrus... I'm fine with jokes, in fact I support them sometimes... they take the usual sadness, or upsets of life, and just makes things funny, or they just make discussions more light hearted... but this was just kinda half hearted in my opinion... I'm fine if you post that as a joke... as long as it has a bit more thought into it... but I guess that's just me.
    Dec 20, 2016
    Kalmer likes this.
  17. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    I completely get it dude... being depressed is not fun, this is just my sense of humour *shruggs* also stuff
    Dec 20, 2016
  18. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    Anyways your not the only one that I did this too *stuffing is flying everywhere*
    Dec 20, 2016
  19. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    Oh and, quick joke, If king Asgore went out and bought a large car and sold hot beef sandwiches what would he be called? *hint, it's not stuff*
    Dec 20, 2016
  20. TurtleTheSeawing
    Dec 20, 2016
    Kalmer likes this.
  21. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    He would be called... the Burger Truck King... *stuff*
    Dec 20, 2016
  22. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    Stuff... Stuff has five letters, five is a prime number, the word prime has five letters, two is the lowest prime number, five minus two is three, there are three sides of a triangle, STUFF IS ILLUMINATI. RUN FOR YOUR LIVES
    Dec 20, 2016
  23. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Ok... I kinda am actually a little like... idk... I just kinda don't like how I am getting alerts just off of this now... these are the only things I see in my alert box rn... http://imgur.com/a/T2pCL
    Dec 20, 2016
    Kalmer likes this.
  24. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    ... oh... wow... reminds me of the time that hydra was away for a week and we gave him 93 alerts... *no stuff for you*
    Dec 20, 2016
  25. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    I'm just... gonna go now... cya... happy Wynnter to you. (STufF
    Dec 20, 2016
  26. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Sorry... not trying to be mean or rude... I just personally don't like all the alerts coming from one person, or one conversation... I like a variety of alerts... but I also mainly enjoy it when people reply to my posts on threads...
    Dec 20, 2016
    Kalmer and Sythrus like this.