1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by SPYROHAWK

1. Gushy48
    Gushy48
    Yup. I kill so many people. Also, I'm typing this with my foot having a cramp, it's karma.
    Dec 15, 2016
    NinjaWizard likes this.
  2. SPYROHAWK
    SPYROHAWK
    I am running a DnD campaign on the forums and we made a convo for Q&A. It basically turned into me being like "oh, I am bad at balancing, that last fight was too easy" while everyone else is like "good, Gushy just kills us". They also made a joke about Oryx coming back to life alot. Whats the deal with that?
    Dec 15, 2016
    Malkavian and NinjaWizard like this.
  3. Gushy48
    Gushy48
    It's when you die, but you don't die...multiple times. And yes, I make fights hard because of common sense. I had a guy who wanted to take on an army by himself, and he died pretty quickly.
    Dec 15, 2016
    NinjaWizard likes this.
  4. SPYROHAWK
    SPYROHAWK
    Well duh. An army of anything absolute rek a single person
    Dec 15, 2016
    Malkavian and NinjaWizard like this.
  5. Gushy48
    Gushy48
    So far, I killed 18 characters made by players, and about 50 characters I made.
    Dec 15, 2016
    NinjaWizard likes this.
  6. Gushy48
    Gushy48
    (Also, I want to see that convo)
    Dec 15, 2016
    NinjaWizard likes this.
  7. SPYROHAWK
    SPYROHAWK
    (the convo has reached its max limit. Its a problem cuz we are expected to have one more person but they cant join the convo. Sorry)
    Dec 15, 2016
    NinjaWizard likes this.
  8. Gushy48
    Gushy48
    (D:)
    Dec 15, 2016
    NinjaWizard likes this.
  9. WhettoWen
    WhettoWen
    Plz don't kill of shade is he nice he is friendly he bakes cupcakes he uhh.... kthxbai
    Jan 11, 2017
    NinjaWizard likes this.