1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by TurtleTheSeawing

1. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    My opinion rn: I actually could barely breathe during the video...
    Dec 15, 2016
    Bad Username likes this.
  2. Bad Username
    Bad Username
    Welp, actually, war, killing, terrorism, suicide... I've heard so much of them (Especially war), that nothing can hurt my mind anymore about those...
    But first, thinking of death and war led me to a heavy depression, because never seeing my friends, family again, never do what I like...
    I guess I'm not alone.
    Dec 15, 2016
  3. Bad Username
    Bad Username
    I can just hope everyone understands, but, well, sorry to say that, some are such some shit of heart... Well, there are lots, lots of good people too, heh ^^. I've actually not seen any of those on the forums.
    Well, hope it'll be good for you.
    Dec 15, 2016
  4. flip
    flip
    Lucky you, I watched a documentary in science about fish exports.
    Dec 15, 2016
    Bad Username likes this.
  5. Bad Username
    Bad Username
    Yeah, humans do such bad things sometimes... often, should I even say.
    Dec 15, 2016
  6. Son_Omega_Dan
    Son_Omega_Dan
    If you constantly watch these terrible things, you'll get used to it. Its called something about insensible. Basically humans got used to violence because before in a movie, when someone died, everyone went crazy. However, now, people want death and destruction in movies most of the time. Sad, but true.
    Dec 15, 2016
    Bad Username likes this.