1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by Endertricity

1. XavierEXE
    XavierEXE
    Gimme a list of instruments to order cause I'm not listing every instrument I know XD
    Dec 7, 2016
    _Docks likes this.
  2. Endertricity
    Endertricity
    well heck, here we go

violin
    flute
    oboe
    clarinet
    saxophone
    baritone
    tuba
    trombone
    trumpet
    percussion

all base/alto/tenor versions are available as well
    Dec 7, 2016
    XavierEXE likes this.
  3. XavierEXE
    XavierEXE
    My favourite has to be Tuba, because I've played it for years, and I've loved every minute of it. I'm a sucker for the low notes, what can I say??
    Dec 7, 2016
    _Docks and Endertricity like this.
  4. XavierEXE
    XavierEXE
    Percussion I'm gonna separate into Mallets and Rhythm. Mallet Percussion is second because I always loved the sound of the Marimba and I originally wanted to play it. I use mallet instruments to play noteblock music sometimes because the sound has the same staccato burst as noteblocks.
    Dec 7, 2016
    Endertricity and DCM627 like this.
  5. XavierEXE
    XavierEXE
    Baritone is third, it and french horn would probably share this spot. Amazing parts and sound but always underrepresented :/
    Dec 7, 2016
    Endertricity likes this.
  6. XavierEXE
    XavierEXE
    Rhythm percussion would be fourth, the entire band falls apart without it.
    Dec 7, 2016
    Endertricity likes this.
  7. XavierEXE
    XavierEXE
    After that, almost every other instrument would be fifth.

Though I have to say, alto saxophones irk me slightly, and trombones annoy me not because of the intrument but because I've had to put up with the same overconfident yet horrible trombonist in my band for years.
    Dec 7, 2016
    Endertricity likes this.
  8. Endertricity
    Endertricity
    jeez xavier i wanted "i like tuba and dont like clarinet" or something not a freakin essay
    Dec 7, 2016
    XavierEXE likes this.
  9. XavierEXE
    XavierEXE
    fine

Tuba
    Mallet Percussion
    Euphonium/Baritone and French Horn
    Rhythm Percussion
    Everything Else
    Alto Saxophone and Trombone
    Dec 7, 2016
  10. Endertricity
    Endertricity
    I'e played the flute for 4 years and have to say that's my favorite because we always sound the best of the whole group (heheh) and the sound just sits nicely. We also get the main part in most songs, which I like because I can actually hear what I'm supposed to be playing as I play it.
    Dec 7, 2016
    XavierEXE likes this.
  11. Endertricity
    Endertricity
    Least favorite has to be trumpet. People choose it because they think it's the easiest one and then they put absolutely no effort at all into the class and they always play HORRIBLY
    and there are like 12 of them in the full class of 45
    Dec 7, 2016
    XavierEXE likes this.
  12. DCM627
    DCM627
    I'm a mallet player. I feel honored.
    Dec 7, 2016
    XavierEXE likes this.
  13. DCM627
    DCM627
    I did a whole concert twice technically on Marimba... one octave per hand... The lower octave of the Marimba sounds beautiful.
    Dec 7, 2016