1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by TurtleTheSeawing

1. DCM627
    DCM627
    And then there's me with no one, and haven't even made that choice yet... I'm such a failure.
    Dec 5, 2016
  2. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    It isn't a choice of if you like guys and or girls, it's just part of your life ^-^ don't worry too much on it! Just find someone that is interested in the same things you are! ^-^
    Dec 5, 2016
    DCM627 likes this.
  3. DCM627
    DCM627
    Then I guess you could say that part of my life is nonexistent. Knew it.
    Dec 5, 2016
    XavierEXE likes this.
  4. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Then maybe you're aesexual! That means that you like neither gender in a loving way... it is a bit different, but it is a thing ;)
    Dec 5, 2016
    DCM627 likes this.
  5. DCM627
    DCM627
    I think I'll just think about it more.. (I overthink a lot of stuff...)
    Dec 5, 2016
    XavierEXE and TurtleTheSeawing like this.
  6. Undyne
    Undyne
    I'm glad that someone supports the ethical treatment of gays/lesbians. I hate how those people always get criticized for something they can't help...
    Dec 5, 2016
  7. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Well, seeing as I am part of that group... I would hope I support them xP
    Dec 5, 2016
    DCM627 likes this.
  8. DCM627
    DCM627
    It'd be kinda weird if you didn't, right?
    Dec 6, 2016
    XavierEXE and TurtleTheSeawing like this.
  9. Undyne
    Undyne
    Trust me, I'm not gay/lesbian but I have neighbors that are. It makes me a bit mad when the lack of gay rights forces them to take a trip to New Mexico to have a gay marriage.

The wedding was nice though. New Mexico is a nice place.
    Dec 6, 2016
  10. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Welp, I mean. Me and @Kalmy are very happy together... although he lives in Germany... and he hasn't been able to be active due to school xP
    Dec 6, 2016
    DCM627 likes this.
  11. Undyne
    Undyne
    You like someone who lives in Germany? That's interesting...

Have you seen him in person, or just in Wynncraft?
    Dec 6, 2016
  12. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    We've video chatted, sent pictures back and forth, and even have plans to meet in person this upcomming summer! ^-^
    Dec 6, 2016
    DCM627 likes this.
  13. Undyne
    Undyne
    Oh, that's good. I hope you have fun this summer!

Of course, after you decide on plans for your future, prepare to jump through federal hoops...maybe they will be gone by then...who knows...
    Dec 6, 2016
  14. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Oh trust me, we plan on actually moving to canada... maybe moving in with @XavierEXE for a while... you know a bunch of friends in one house kind of situation ;)
    Dec 6, 2016
    XavierEXE and DCM627 like this.
  15. Undyne
    Undyne
    I couldn't imagine living with people I only knew from a game.

Especially one with a bold "MUSIC" tag in the game. "MUSIC" isn't an acronym though...
    Dec 6, 2016
  16. DCM627
    DCM627
    I HAD THE SAME PLANS!!!!! I'm just trying to persuade my parents, which is quite hard to do...
    Dec 6, 2016
    TurtleTheSeawing and XavierEXE like this.
  17. XavierEXE
    XavierEXE
    Well Canada is super welcoming and calm towards immigrants compared to most places, and Hoke and Kalmy are awesome so if they come here I'm willing to lend a hand for a while if they let me drag them off to show them 5-Pin Bowling XD

And when I say Canada is calm I mean it
    You know how the United States were created through wars and stuff?
    Canada exists because of a piece of paper.
    Dec 6, 2016
    TurtleTheSeawing likes this.
  18. Undyne
    Undyne
    I think I'm okay where I am right now. Unless Trump starts World War III (which I don't think will happen), the only Canada visits we will take (if ever) are for vacation purposes.

Canada does sound interesting, though.
    Dec 6, 2016
    XavierEXE likes this.
  19. DCM627
    DCM627
    As I'm trying to get out of my country... Internal struggles...
    Dec 6, 2016
  20. XavierEXE
    XavierEXE
    If you're coming here for vacation I would recommend Quebec City even though I've never been there, because it's the last remaining walled city in North America. It was a castle used when France colonized Canada in the 1700s and it still surrounds the city today.
    Dec 6, 2016
  21. Undyne
    Undyne
    I don't know if we'll ever go to Canada for a vacation since we live in Texas. But, if it comes up, I'll try to recommend that as a destination.
    Dec 6, 2016
    XavierEXE likes this.
  22. DCM627
    DCM627
    Sadness... Xavier ignored me 2 comments in a row...
    Dec 6, 2016
  23. Bad Username
    Bad Username
    (Let's ignore him some more >:D)
    Dec 6, 2016