Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by llllllllllllll

1. C2HWarrior
    Nov 16, 2016
  2. llllllllllllll
    llllllllllllll
    You should fix that.
    Nov 16, 2016
  3. C2HWarrior
    C2HWarrior
    u shouldn't care
    Nov 16, 2016
  4. llllllllllllll
    llllllllllllll
    Why wouldn't I? Just trying to make the community better.
    Nov 17, 2016
  5. C2HWarrior
    C2HWarrior
    Lol. Like people agruing on the internet is so bad.
    Nov 17, 2016
  6. llllllllllllll
    llllllllllllll
    You sound like you wouldn't care for a single starving african child, woyld you?
    Nov 17, 2016
  7. C2HWarrior
    C2HWarrior
    Because arguing with people on the internet= not caring about starving childern. Very intelligent assumption m8
    Nov 17, 2016
  8. llllllllllllll
    llllllllllllll
    Never said anything had to be intelligent.
    Nov 18, 2016
  9. C2HWarrior
    C2HWarrior
    The level of stupidity and pointlessness in in your last 2 comments is actually baffling
    Nov 18, 2016
  10. llllllllllllll
    llllllllllllll
    The fact that you still haven't answered my question yet is quite baffling.
    Nov 18, 2016
  11. C2HWarrior
    C2HWarrior
    the fact that you complain about arguing yet start an argument :'). Do i sense a hypocrite?
    Nov 19, 2016
  12. llllllllllllll
    llllllllllllll
    Yes, you. Finding things baffling withut noticing your own baffling things.
    But really, if I complain about Kim Jong Un being racist, does that mean Kim Jong Un does that mean he shouldn't/isn't racist?
    Nov 19, 2016
  13. C2HWarrior
    C2HWarrior
    m8 what u just wrote isnt even english nor did it make any sense

and yes i dont find people arguing on the internet baffling but u complaining about people agruing then proceeding to argue is
    Nov 19, 2016
  14. llllllllllllll
    llllllllllllll
    It's a metaphor m8. But coming from a "female" with a male mc skin is totally normal.
    Nov 20, 2016
  15. C2HWarrior
    C2HWarrior
    are u assuming my gender? sexist :')
    Nov 20, 2016
  16. llllllllllllll
    llllllllllllll
    You sound like a fucking rapist.
    Nov 21, 2016
  17. C2HWarrior
    C2HWarrior
    You shouldnt throw mean comments around on the forums like that. Just trying to make the community better :')))))))))
    Nov 21, 2016
  18. llllllllllllll
    llllllllllllll
    I have already accepted the fact that arguing with you so you won't argue anymore has been a failure, so please accept the fact that you are the core of cancer.
    Nov 21, 2016
  19. C2HWarrior
    C2HWarrior
    I'd reconsider who u believe is the "core of cancer" here. After all im not the one who called someone a "rapist", "the core of cancer" or indeed made stupid assumptions such as "you wouldnt care for a single starving child in africa". You should also avoid starting arguments in the future as they dont seem to suit u too well m8 :')

Yours truly,
    The guy who makes 12 year olds salty.
    Nov 22, 2016
  20. llllllllllllll
    llllllllllllll
    But really, you started it by saying that arguing with the people on the internet isn't bad. And by 'core of cancer' I mean you are turning the forums into a toxic environment by arguing. The only reason I called you a rapist because you sound like one from a perspective, but ffs why are you a female with a male mc skin? Like, do whatever you want to do really, but WHY.
    Nov 23, 2016
  21. llllllllllllll
    llllllllllllll
    Sincerely,
    Totally a 12 year old on a forum with an age requirement of 13 years to make an account.
    Nov 23, 2016
  22. C2HWarrior
    C2HWarrior
    Saying that people argue on the internet isnt exactly an argument starter. But do you know what it? Insulting someone, which you clearly did by saying "You sound like you wouldn't care for a single starving african child, woyld you?". So yeah point proven.
    Nov 23, 2016
  23. C2HWarrior
    C2HWarrior
    arguing does not make the forums a more toxic environment. A forums is where people share different ideas and views they have on certain topics. People are bound to disagree and argue which is a good as it can lead to a better idea.
    Nov 23, 2016
  24. C2HWarrior
    C2HWarrior
    in the argument you witnessed me take place in about the idea of dungeon mythic drop, the both of us never resorted to calling each other "a rapist", "the core of cancer" or other such things
    Nov 23, 2016
  25. C2HWarrior
    C2HWarrior
    The real source of toxicity on the forums is people like you. People who forget to use their brain when making a comment and result to insulting someone just because they dont have a valid point to make. If you actually care for the community as you claim you do then you shouldnt have resorted to insulting another member for no justifiable reason.
    Nov 23, 2016
    Endertricity likes this.
  26. C2HWarrior
    C2HWarrior
    And yes my forum profile says female and I have a male mc skin. Big deal. I could point out the "65% tem, 35% fox" but it means nothing just as a minecraft skin does. Judging by the level of intelligence you displayed in this conversation you might as well be 12 and until you stop acting like it you should expect to be compared to that age group.
    Nov 23, 2016
  27. llllllllllllll
    llllllllllllll
    TL;DR twelve year olds are lazy apparently
    Nov 24, 2016
  28. llllllllllllll
    llllllllllllll
    Kay, I actually am not a 12 year old, so I read it.
    First Comment - That was a question, if you took that offensively then remember to read your question marks.
    Second Comment - Arguing is actually flaming, agreeing is
    Nov 24, 2016
  29. llllllllllllll
    llllllllllllll
    Criticism.
    Third Comment - Because arguments always rely on things such as 'core of cancer'
    Fourth Comment - That 65% tem and 35% fox is lore regarding my username. C2HWarrior being a female male isn't lore. If you treat people like 12 year olds just because they say things like rapist (which a 12 year old probably wouldn't say) then you need to grow up.
    Nov 24, 2016
  30. C2HWarrior
    C2HWarrior
    1. Your question was rhetorical meaning the answer was implied.
    2. theres a massive difference between flaming and arguing. "Agreeing is critism" yea no. "Because arguments... as 'core of cancer' " maybe for people like you but everyone else is capable of having an agrument without an insult being their main point.
    Nov 25, 2016
  31. C2HWarrior
    C2HWarrior
    So your character can be a fox yet mine cant be a guy? genius logic really.
    I stand by what i said. You acted like a 12 year old and you said alot more than just "rapist" to get there
    Nov 25, 2016
  32. llllllllllllll
    llllllllllllll
    1. If it really was rhetorical, then why did you answer it?
    2. Arguing and flaming are the same thing from a perspective. Criticism is arguing without hurting anyone's feelings.
    Nov 25, 2016
  33. llllllllllllll
    llllllllllllll
    Never said it couldn't be a guy. All I asked for was an explanation.
    I too, stand by what I said. I also respect you for not going from 1-1000 and going kys
    Nov 25, 2016