1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by TurtleTheSeawing

1. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    I am sorry to @Whimsicality that a lot of Hillary supporters/Trump haters have been being very rude to you, I wasn't one of them, but I never stepped in to defend, and I am actually more mad at myself than I am at Trump
    Nov 9, 2016
    shipbreaker!!! and AetherArising like this.
  2. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    I want to also say, that FFS even if someone is a Trump supporter, or whatever, you don't have the right to harass them. I hate Trump with a passion, but I have a lot of friends that support him
    Nov 9, 2016
    AetherArising likes this.
  3. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    I just noticed that Whimsicality shut off her profile, and it makes me very upset...
    @Abandonedbank if you read this, tell Whimsicality that I am sorry that all the Hillary supporters or whatever harassed her, and that I apologize even though I did nothing.
    Nov 9, 2016
    AetherArising likes this.
  4. Bank
    Bank
    I respect that and you, and your opinion and ik she does too.
    Nov 9, 2016
    XavierEXE and TurtleTheSeawing like this.
  5. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Yep, and I respect you too, and I respect Whim as well, and I always saw her as a friend, so I needed to defend her :)
    Nov 9, 2016