1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by TurtleTheSeawing

1. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Reason: Kalmy isn't here, so I would just feel out of place where as everyone else would be with someone... and a girl asked me if I wanted to go, but I had to break it to her that I wasn't interested...
    Oct 28, 2016
    Son_Omega_Dan likes this.
  2. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    So, basically: #HighSchoolFuntimes
    Oct 28, 2016
  3. XavierEXE
    XavierEXE
    I just don't go to dances because I can't dance.
    Oct 28, 2016
  4. Son_Omega_Dan
    Son_Omega_Dan
    Omg yes. I come from a family that dances a lot, but I just dont like dancing and cant dance ironically.
    Oct 28, 2016
    XavierEXE and TurtleTheSeawing like this.
  5. Son_Omega_Dan
    Son_Omega_Dan
    And you had the dance Friday cuz there's no school the following day , right , which would be more logical than Monday. Oh god, so far there's been 4 dances in middle school. Now I have 2 more school dances, the senior 8th grade prom, and high school dances. But I will likely not go to dances cuz I'm a loser like that :P.
    Oct 28, 2016
  6. Son_Omega_Dan
    Son_Omega_Dan
    Soo you seriously are bi in real life? (sorry if you feel uncomfortable)
    Oct 28, 2016
    AetherArising likes this.
  7. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Yep! And I am fully in love with @Kalmy and while I do like girls also... I just... I just don't like them as much as I like guys... especially Kalmy... with him being german... his accent just gets to me... and... well... it makes me weak in the legs, and all that *blush*
    Oct 28, 2016
    AetherArising and Son_Omega_Dan like this.
  8. Son_Omega_Dan
    Son_Omega_Dan
    Hmm. There's nothing wrong with being Bi. I think I may also be it, tho I like girls more. Identity crisis ;-;
    Oct 28, 2016
  9. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    I will say this to you... don't jump to the conclusion that you are. Just take your time, like I did... unless you get an uncontrollable love for another guy, and you get the same for a girl, if that happens, then I'm pretty sure you can assume that you are ;)
    Oct 28, 2016
  10. Son_Omega_Dan
    Son_Omega_Dan
    Hence I said may and identity crisis. Tho I'm just sticking to being straight.
    Oct 28, 2016
  11. Son_Omega_Dan
    Son_Omega_Dan
    Uh oh, brace yourself! Xavier is on with his like button ready!
    Oct 28, 2016
  12. Son_Omega_Dan
    Son_Omega_Dan
    That moment when your legs make you feel like you are about to fall cuz you can't stand since you get shy/nervous near your crush. When I was younger, I used to wonder why people were so nervous near them. Growing up, I see why now...
    Oct 28, 2016
  13. XavierEXE
    XavierEXE
    I just walk past my girlfriend in the most embarassing way possible and she elbows me in the side and we laugh.
    Oct 28, 2016
  14. Son_Omega_Dan
    Son_Omega_Dan
    So you are dating pixelated? Or is she someone else?
    Oct 29, 2016
    XavierEXE likes this.
  15. XavierEXE
    XavierEXE
    yeah, we've been dating for a year and three months now!
    Oct 29, 2016
  16. PixelatedSpeck~
    PixelatedSpeck~
    No I'm your aunt. Stop lying to your interwebs friends.
    Oct 29, 2016
  17. XavierEXE
    XavierEXE
    It's impossible to take you seriously with that profile picture
    Oct 29, 2016
  18. PixelatedSpeck~
    PixelatedSpeck~
    It's an accurate description of my life.
    Oct 29, 2016
  19. PixelatedSpeck~
    PixelatedSpeck~
    Ever since your uncle left me it's just been a never ending sob story of debt and lawyers....he even took my prized begonia...
    Oct 29, 2016
  20. Mistrise Mystic
    Mistrise Mystic
    This is why you don't go to dances
    Oct 29, 2016
  21. AetherArising
    AetherArising
    I can dance fine, but i am SO AWKWARD. I'd probably stumble out there and flail around for 5 seconds before running to a corner and curling up in a ball and panicking
    Oct 29, 2016