1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by Victrix Securis

1. Fiesh
    Fiesh
    its ok , i felt the same. but that doesn't mean that im giving up. Im going keep fighting for it. I dont want to complain about it since it might occur a drama, so we'll keep this silent. but envy is what makes me stronger...
    Oct 8, 2016
    Plasma~, cicetil, Aura and 1 other person like this.
  2. Victrix Securis
    Victrix Securis
    Perseverance above all, Star!
    Oct 8, 2016
    Plasma~ likes this.
  3. ShadowMage1
    ShadowMage1
    The artist tag is for artists who work with the Content Team. Take @Ryuu for example. She made the Hallowynn logo and the Wybel Pet teaser on Twitter.
    Oct 8, 2016
  4. Ryuu
    Ryuu
    Yes, I absolutely love Fieshs' art and he is an amazing artist! I'm no better or worse than a lot of artists in this community, honestly. I only have the title because I have and will be doing official art aside from my usual shenanigans.
    Oct 8, 2016
    Misty, cicetil and Fiesh like this.
  5. Victrix Securis
    Victrix Securis
    Shadow, Star did work for the content team by making the Gavel teasers.
    Oct 8, 2016
  6. Ryuu
    Ryuu
    I'm not exactly sure but I think it may also be partially because he no longer does official art. Gavel was ~a year ago. Right now, I'm CURRENTLY working on more art for WC, and if I ever quit I would expect my title to be removed too. I do agree that he deserves much more recognition though.
    Oct 8, 2016
    Plasma~, Fiesh and Victrix Securis like this.
  7. Fiesh
    Fiesh
    tbh i didnt quit being a wynncraft artist. probably because that i haven't post art lately since im really busy with studies and they probably thought that i stopped. but i will for sure be free after school finishes and i will (again) qualify to become a wynn artist once more . thank you Ryuu for those kind words.
    Oct 10, 2016
    Victrix Securis and Ryuu like this.
  8. Fiesh
    Fiesh
    Im not here to say you dont deserve the artist tag and I do nor that I hate you because you got, I truly believe that you also truly deserve your artist tag and must congratulate you. I also do love your art and your talent is fit to get this tag. when im done with school, I'll try to qualify to become an official artist. And when I do , we both can do official art together , not as Rivals , but as Friends...0
    Oct 10, 2016
    Misty, Victrix Securis and Ryuu like this.
  9. Fiesh
    Fiesh
    sorry for the long chat. just wanted to be truthful and clearly
    Oct 10, 2016
    Misty likes this.