Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by Plasma~

1. Ryuu
    Ryuu
    Your candle will only reveal an infinite expanse of paved stone like what you left behind. You don't know where it ends, and perhaps it won't ever.
    Oct 1, 2016
  2. Plasma~
    Plasma~
    The infinite stone is the wall, I'm assuming?
    Oct 1, 2016
  3. Ryuu
    Ryuu
    You could, of course, continue wandering through the void in a futile attempt to escape. Needless to say, you think that attempting the puzzle on the cryptic message would be a relatively better course of action...
    Oct 1, 2016
  4. Ryuu
    Ryuu
    The paved stone would be the ground. You don't know where the darkness ends because your candle is not sufficient to illuminate the walls in such a large space.
    Oct 1, 2016
  5. Plasma~
    Plasma~
    I try to decipher the message, but it's hopeless. Codes 'n' such aren't my specialty.
    I fold it up and stick it in my pocket, scouring the floor for anything else in this dark room.
    Oct 2, 2016
  6. Ryuu
    Ryuu
    You inexplicably know that the room is absolutely devoid of entities save for the items in your vicinity.
    Oct 2, 2016
  7. Plasma~
    Plasma~
    *IDEA*
    I shout into the void. If any echo returns, how loud will it be and how long will it take to fade?
    Oct 2, 2016
  8. Ryuu
    Ryuu
    You listen intently but you only hear your voice fade into the void, leaving you in silence.
    Oct 2, 2016
  9. Plasma~
    Plasma~
    Assuming nothing else is under the table, I take a crack at this godforsaken code.
    Oct 2, 2016
    Ryuu likes this.