1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by Zepic

1. Lunar
    Lunar
    Well you see, he banned me on the forums for harassing someone and he messaged me on skype. Then a friend of ours thought we would be good friends because we act like the same person and like the same shit. So the friend introduced us and me and him talked for a few nights and then we were like yep yep yep we are perfect for eachother. He's honestly like my twin.
    Sep 19, 2016
  2. Zepic
    Zepic
    That's nice. Hope you too are happy with each other :D

On a side note why won't you let me post on your profile Whims
    Sep 19, 2016
    Jamieverse and Lunar like this.
  3. Jamieverse
    Jamieverse
    I would date my twin as well, that's why I have a Genderbend pic of me on my phone
    Sep 19, 2016
    bloww likes this.
  4. Lunar
    Lunar
    Also I should mention, I tried to flirt with him a few months ago and he totally shut me down </3
    Sep 19, 2016
    Jamieverse likes this.
  5. Zepic
    Zepic
    WHAT?! Banks explain why you shut down your GF trying to flirt with you
    Sep 19, 2016
    Jamieverse likes this.
  6. TempleOfLegends
    TempleOfLegends
    so he banned you for doing shit he did?
    Sep 19, 2016
    Jamieverse likes this.
  7. Jamieverse
    Jamieverse
    R O A S T E D
    T O A S T E D
    A N D
    F R I E D
    Sep 19, 2016
    Zepic likes this.
  8. Lunar
    Lunar
    Well he's changed lol. It's immature to hold someone's past against them especially when they've tried to change for the better. Just my opinion :)
    Sep 19, 2016
    Zepic likes this.
  9. Zepic
    Zepic
    You remind me of a seventh grader I met on the internet. Trying to teach me life lessons and 1 hour lectures
    Sep 19, 2016
  10. Lunar
    Lunar
    I'm just very open minded and empathetic.
    Sep 19, 2016
  11. Flubby
    Flubby
    7th graders can die
    Sep 19, 2016
    funnysillyman likes this.
  12. Zepic
    Zepic
    No need for you to get all aggressive on seventh graders. You are one/going to be one/were one.
    Sep 19, 2016