1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by Ascended Kitten

1. le_mega_barbare
    le_mega_barbare
    Yas! I'm "learning" it (A.K.A Still waiting for school to give my sweet German class otherwise, I'm still learning it by myself times to times because Ich kann nicht wait, kill me)

But apparently, my 3rd living language can't be German in the class I've been put in? So, I might be forced to take Italian and to be honest, I wouldn't mind, I like Italian and German ;w;
    Sep 9, 2016
    Nightkay, Zahr and Ascended Kitten like this.
  2. Ascended Kitten
    Ascended Kitten
    Yaa, both languages are awesome! :3 Also, I hope german didn't completly kill you yet >^< It's way too complicated
    Sep 9, 2016
    Zahr and le_mega_barbare like this.
  3. le_mega_barbare
    le_mega_barbare
    I already understand/read Italian (but can't really speak properly with it qq) My Spanish already helps me a lot with Italian. Like, it's a mix of French and Spanish ;w; But I still have to learn a lot!

So, yeah! I guess I've been talking about my whole school life instead of replying straight away to your question? Anyways, yas, I've been kinda learning German and will still do! And oi, how did you that? =o
    Sep 9, 2016
    Nightkay, Zahr and Ascended Kitten like this.
  4. le_mega_barbare
    le_mega_barbare
    Oi, German doesn't seem that Different to French (yet_ ;w; I mean, y'know, the gender thing with the e and plural n , but I know I'm still not in the "hard" part! But I know I'll succeed! (If I don't, I'll just live with my weak dutch knowledge ;-;)
    Sep 9, 2016
    Nightkay, Ascended Kitten and Zahr like this.
  5. le_mega_barbare
    le_mega_barbare
    Welp, after 4 days of not knowing of what language will be my LV3 (3rd Living language) they first chose to put me in a French Sign Language. Well, it was before I warned them (again) that I wanted to have German as an LV3.
    Sep 15, 2016
    Nightkay and Ascended Kitten like this.
  6. le_mega_barbare
    le_mega_barbare
    After all of this said, they replied with "Hmm, there's no such thing as German LV3 ." So yeah, I'm now with Italian! (And I'm like, very happy af about it, but omfg, they literally made me spin all around the buildings ;-; Just to know and warn them that they actually put me in a wrong class. Like, pls, no D= ) SO yeah! Time to learn more Deutsch on die internet
    Sep 15, 2016
    Nightkay and Ascended Kitten like this.