1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by TurtleTheSeawing

1. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    @XavierEXE @Sharubii @Kalmy and some others know what I am talking about... I feel more natural, and less artificial lately also.
    Sep 3, 2016
  2. Mrs Sara
    Mrs Sara
    Hey hoke thats great that things are looking up for you !
    Sep 3, 2016
  3. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    There has also been some really good mental and kinda physical things happening to me as well, that feels amazing! But, some of those things I am not yet ready/comfortable to disclose...
    Sep 3, 2016
  4. Mrs Sara
    Mrs Sara
    Yeah I fully understand! It's your life and you choose what you want and don't want to disclose !:3 but it's still nice to hear you're doing okay!
    Sep 3, 2016
  5. Infernoshadowcla
    Infernoshadowcla
    Besides grade 7 my best years in school would have to be high school because most people by then have become mature enough to respectfully except each other for their differences.
    Sep 4, 2016
    XavierEXE and Ascended Kitten like this.
  6. XavierEXE
    XavierEXE
    School is good in elementary school where it's all fun and no one cares about anything, but then you get to middle school and everyone becomes super judgemental and disrespectful. High school's been amazing so far because people are finally maturing enough to be accepting and most people are actually nice now.
    Sep 5, 2016
    TurtleTheSeawing likes this.
  7. Mistrise Mystic
    Mistrise Mystic
    I wish I lived in your towns. My town is made up of rich assholes, racists and idiotic surfers
    Sep 5, 2016
    Enhanced_Human and coolname2034 like this.
  8. Mistrise Mystic
    Mistrise Mystic
    But the view is nice
    Sep 5, 2016
  9. Hiryu
    Hiryu
    that moment when you realize school MIGHT be one of the best things in life.
    Sep 6, 2016