1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by TurtleTheSeawing

1. Bio
    Bio
    'Eyo

You just like that song or an all around Imagine Dragons fan?
    Aug 30, 2016
  2. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Both of those are true... but it also matches me, "ever since I could remember, every part of me, just wanted to fit in, oh, oh, oh"
    "I'm only a man, with a chamber who's got me, I'm taking a stand, to escape whats inside me, a monster, a monster, I've turned into a monster, a monster, a monster and it keeps getting stronger
    Aug 30, 2016
  3. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    The monster, being all of my problems, like depression, etc. And also some other things.
    And the fit in part, is because I just don't fit in with the crowds, and all that
    Aug 30, 2016
  4. Bio
    Bio
    I wanna say kewl but lines like "it fits problems like depression" make me slowly re-think it

Anyways I've been trying to get into the band, and I've heard a couple of their songs
    Aug 30, 2016
    TurtleTheSeawing likes this.
  5. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Listen to demons, Radioactive, and battle cry
    Aug 30, 2016
    Bio likes this.
  6. Bio
    Bio
    I've listened to Radioactive (dat was da shet when it came out), but I'll take a look at the other too! Thanks
    Aug 30, 2016
    TurtleTheSeawing likes this.
  7. TurtleTheSeawing
    Aug 30, 2016
    Bio likes this.
  8. Infernoshadowcla
    Infernoshadowcla
    Imagine Dragons is definitely one of my favourite bands. Even there songs can have really good remixes like Shots Broiler remix.
    Aug 31, 2016
    XavierEXE, TurtleTheSeawing and Bio like this.
  9. Mistrise Mystic