1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by Mettymagic

1. Twin Lotus
    Twin Lotus
    just gotta git gud

and you're going to be okay

(For real, don't worry too much about the new system - you haven't seen everything yet. Those really nice items are not going to start dropping until 5 SP (I believe), and only starts at a very small drop percentage. As a whole, this may influence the economy, so there are solutions everywhere.)
    Aug 27, 2016
  2. Mettymagic
    Mettymagic
    not really because they essentially removed 3 soul points from the game because i dont think anyone is gonna want to gamble their hard earned items just to try and kill a boss or something
    Aug 27, 2016
  3. Twin Lotus
    Twin Lotus
    Then the solution is to wait for more soul points, or use a lower-tier set (or some risk set) to take down the boss. The whole point of this system is, for people to learn when to be careful when juggling their valuables on the line, but that is all I am going to say. The new system is not as bad as you think, trust me ;D
    Aug 27, 2016
    MajesticMaj likes this.
  4. Mettymagic
    Mettymagic
    yes lets be punished for earning the best gear in the game and never use it due to the risk and be forced to leave the server if you want to play more, what a wonderful system. ;D :) xDDDDD OTHER STUPID FUCKING SMILEY FACE HERE
    Aug 27, 2016