1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by Antra

1. Lunar
    Lunar
    Please
    Aug 7, 2016
    XavierEXE and Bio like this.
  2. Bio
    Bio
    I still stand strong in my belief that Guilds should become Party Themed
    Aug 7, 2016
  3. Drew1011
    Drew1011
    IMO Guilds are the best thing about Wynn. They need to be fixed, not removed.
    Aug 8, 2016
  4. Antra
    Antra
    remove guilds and bring back when fixed
    Aug 8, 2016
    XavierEXE likes this.
  5. Drew1011
    Drew1011
    What would be the point of that?
    Aug 8, 2016
  6. Antra
    Antra
    removing guilds C:
    Aug 8, 2016
    XavierEXE likes this.
  7. Bank
    Bank
    Im on the removeguilds team
    Aug 8, 2016
    Vanward, XavierEXE and Lunar like this.
  8. Drew1011
    Drew1011
    Why though? Tons of people love guilds, and I know a lot of people who would probably even quit Wynn if they were removed.
    Aug 8, 2016
  9. Antra
    Antra
    can i join the team, bank?
    Aug 8, 2016
    XavierEXE likes this.
  10. Bank
    Bank
    Im in the state of mind that Guilds are a broken piece of shit that do nothing but create drama out of thin air, which as a mod I have to deal with. I question whether they're worth it, especially if they're broken. They've been broken since they came out and I doubt they will ever be fixed.
    Aug 8, 2016
  11. Bio
    Bio
    And even if the staff took the time to fix all the bugs, they still wouldn't be able to magically fix the drama
    Aug 8, 2016
    XavierEXE and Bank like this.
  12. Antra
    Antra
    REMOVE GUILDS, BANK FOR ADMIN
    Aug 8, 2016
    XavierEXE likes this.
  13. Drew1011
    Drew1011
    Guilds are beloved by many members of the community, and 95% of people who are involved in the Guild community do not create or participate in drama. However, everything in Wynn creates drama. When you get a bunch of teenage kids together, drama will always happen. It's just a fact. You can do nothing to stop it.
    Aug 8, 2016
  14. Drew1011
    Drew1011
    Yes, Guilds may create a little more drama than other features of Wynn, but why punish the 95% of people involved with Guilds because of the actions of the 5%?
    Aug 8, 2016
  15. Bio
    Bio
    I highly doubt that 95% of people who use guilds are "perfect little peaches"
    Aug 8, 2016
    XavierEXE likes this.
  16. Bank
    Bank
    A little? Its honestly the 2nd biggest part of a mods job is to deal with guild drama. Even if we concede that guilds aren't that bad in drama, they're still broken. They've been broken for over a year now. They'll probably be broken a year from now. Also those numbers are completely made up so they aren't helping your point.
    Aug 8, 2016
  17. Bank
    Bank
    BTW, this hasn't quite reached flame levels, but its edging. If it does go flame im just gonna delete it, so be respectful.
    Aug 8, 2016
  18. Drew1011
    Drew1011
    You expect me to find an actual statistic? I've been involved in the guild community for almost a year and a half, and I know that the vast majority does not participate in drama.
    Aug 8, 2016
  19. Antra
    Antra
    ok drew, its going too far
    Aug 8, 2016
  20. Drew1011
    Drew1011
    How is this going too far? This is a calm and respectful conversation. There's no insults, no caps or anything, it's just two people having a discussion.
    Aug 8, 2016
  21. Bank
    Bank
    Im not saying you need an actual statistic, im just saying that making numbers up doesn't help. If you don't have one, then just say "most people don't". Which you have, so lets move on. I don't care if most people in guilds don't, because as I said its most of my mod job anyways. In the end though it doesn't really matter, they're getting removed. It was in the changelog and everything.
    Aug 8, 2016
  22. Bio
    Bio
    Dang it banku I was just typing up my little speech and was about to post it
    Aug 8, 2016
    XavierEXE likes this.
  23. Bio
    Bio
    Wait in which changelog did they say they were removing it?
    Aug 8, 2016
  24. Drew1011
    Drew1011
    Where in the change log does it say they're being removed??
    Aug 8, 2016
  25. Bank
  26. Bio
    Bio
    Aug 8, 2016
  27. Antra
    Antra
    CORKUS YEAAAAA
    Aug 8, 2016
  28. Drew1011
    Drew1011
    That's a joke April fools day thread. I thought you were serious and I was on the verge of a heart attack. I've poured too much time in to the guild community to be able to see them just get deleted. Jfc bank. Play nice and dun give me a heart attack. ;-;
    Aug 8, 2016
  29. Antra
    Antra
    you getting banned for saying that Corkus is not real
    @Tantibus
    Aug 8, 2016
    XavierEXE, Lunar, Bank and 1 other person like this.
  30. Bio
    Bio
    What part of the guild community are you part of exactly? The forum side that has multiple moderators checking on it daily to make sure there isn't any "Bad stuffz" happening, or the every changing side of guilds that is the In game side. Where literally anyone who has a decent amount of LE can get a guild?
    Aug 8, 2016
    Lunar likes this.
  31. Drew1011
    Drew1011
    When guilds worked, I was involved in all. I would be online daily taking territories and talking to guild members. I'd check the HoL thread every day. Now I just reside on skype, talk to all my friends from my guild and other guilds, and wait for them to actually be fixed.
    Aug 8, 2016
  32. Bio
    Bio
    I wouldn't call talking to people on skype, checking threads, and claiming territories "knowing the community"
    At least not knowing the guild community the way the mods do.
    Aug 8, 2016
    Lunar likes this.
  33. Drew1011
    Drew1011
    There's a difference between monitoring the community, and actively interacting with and speaking to guild leaders and other guild members. I would like to find a mod who knows as many people in the guild community as personally as I do.
    Aug 8, 2016
  34. Bank
    Bank
    So imma be honest, I only kept this going to drop corkus, and now you're giving me alerts and its like "oh god"
    Aug 8, 2016
  35. Drew1011
    Drew1011
    Hey as soon as bionic stops responding I'll stop responding
    Aug 8, 2016
  36. Antra
    Antra
    hey as soon that bank deletes it, it will get deleted
    Aug 8, 2016
    XavierEXE likes this.
  37. XavierEXE
    XavierEXE
    "The majority of people don't cause drama in guilds"
    That's because the majority of people don't use guilds.
    Also, weren't there some players that quit because of harassment and drama over guilds? I don't care how long you spent leveling up your guild, or how much money you put into it. Removing guilds would make the server a better place without a doubt.
    Aug 8, 2016
    Lunar and Bio like this.
  38. Drew1011
    Drew1011
    I said the majority of people involved in guilds don't cause drama. Also, aren't there players that quit Wynn because of treatment by other players? I don't care how much time you spent leveling up your classes. Removing Wynn would miss the world a better place without a doubt.
    Aug 8, 2016
  39. Bank
    Bank
    If anyone comments on this again im deleting it, not doing these alerts.
    Aug 8, 2016
    Vanward and Lunar like this.