1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by Mistrise Mystic

1. Pretzule
    Pretzule
    Stressful.
    Aug 6, 2016
  2. Mistrise Mystic
    Mistrise Mystic
    Stressful but successful?
    Aug 6, 2016
    Ascended Kitten likes this.
  3. Pretzule
    Pretzule
    I honestly don't know if it was successful or not. The negatives are much more noticeable than the positives of peoples' responses.
    Aug 6, 2016
    Ascended Kitten likes this.
  4. PillowPet
    PillowPet
    It was a great event overall. The only problem was Round 2. There's always going to be "negatives" when you make a minecraft event, take it from me. That's because nothing's perfect in minecraft; people will be unorganized and messy. And communication is somewhat limited. Just because your event wasn't perfect doesn't mean it wasn't successful.
    Aug 7, 2016
    Ascended Kitten, Nyam and Pretzule like this.
  5. PillowPet
    PillowPet
    What's important is that it brought some spice to the server, and the whole community had the opportunity to participate in something fun!

P.S. Most of the flak against your event is just server space (which you have no control over) and people who don't know the map well (which you recommended they study).
    Aug 7, 2016
    Ascended Kitten and Pretzule like this.
  6. Pretzule
    Pretzule
    Round 2 was hard, but that was done at last minute for some reason. I think I am over it, I was just in a weird place right after the event. But I will try to improve it next time and make sure that everyone can enjoy it.
    Aug 7, 2016