Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by Huntsman

1. Pretzule
    Pretzule
    You need 10 messages, but I wouldn't go around spamming on threads, find things that you like and talk on them or give your opinion.
    Jul 31, 2016
  2. Huntsman
    Huntsman
    Thanks. I was trying to find a post about something with no luck. I should have 86% xp bonus but I only have 44%. It's making farming really hard. Any help?
    Jul 31, 2016
  3. Pretzule
    Pretzule
    What does it say on your character profile?
    Jul 31, 2016
  4. Huntsman
    Huntsman
    44% xp bonus. But if I add them up its 84%
    18% helmet
    3% chest
    6% pants
    16% boots
    26% necklace
    15% bow
    Jul 31, 2016
  5. Pretzule
    Pretzule
    If you do just the armor you get 43, and you don't hold your bow when you look in the inventory. The necklace might be broken, but I wouldn't know. Try taking off and putting your items back on.
    Jul 31, 2016
  6. Huntsman
    Huntsman
    I have with my armor. And I just tryed with my necklace. Still 44%
    Jul 31, 2016
  7. Pretzule
    Pretzule
    Hmm, that is weird then. I don't have a fix for that it must be an issue with the coding I'll go and send what happened to the Devs for you when they come online.
    Jul 31, 2016
  8. Huntsman
    Huntsman
    Ok when I took my armor off and the necklace I had 0 put the necklace back on it says 1%. But my necklace is a jesters necklace. 1/4 mana steal. 26% Xp bonus. And 32% loot bonus. But at the bottom of it it says
    Set bonus. -25% Xp bonus and -25% loot bonus. Any idea?
    Jul 31, 2016
  9. Huntsman
    Huntsman
    Both my bow and the necklace don't seem to be working
    Jul 31, 2016
  10. Pretzule
    Pretzule
    Oh I get it, the necklace needs the rest of the set to actually get 25% xp
    Jul 31, 2016
  11. Huntsman
    Huntsman
    It says set bonus -25% and it says 26% by its own.
    Jul 31, 2016
  12. Pretzule
    Pretzule
    Then I am actually not sure. I never used a jester item.
    Jul 31, 2016
    XavierEXE likes this.
  13. Huntsman
    Huntsman
    Ok. Any chance you can tell someone like an admin or something like you said earlier?
    Jul 31, 2016
  14. Pretzule
    Pretzule
    Actually since then I thought about it and I think it is something with the Jester set, I have to go ask around about it but I think it has weird properties like that.
    Jul 31, 2016
  15. Huntsman
    Huntsman
    Thank you. I have tryed but to no avail. Maybe being a mod you might have better luck.
    Jul 31, 2016
  16. Yuno F Gasai
    Yuno F Gasai
    the xp bonus is working as intended, if you add up all the id's of your armor and accessories (including the negative xp from the jester) you get 44%, the compass doesnt count your weapon as your weapon only gives its id's when you hold it, when you click the compass you arent holding you weapon.
    Aug 1, 2016
    XavierEXE and Pretzule like this.
  17. Huntsman
    Huntsman
    So what you mean is. Untell I get all 3 jester items I will have -25% xp bonus? Aka only 1% xp bonus?
    Aug 1, 2016
    XavierEXE and Yuno F Gasai like this.
  18. Yuno F Gasai
    Yuno F Gasai
    I don't remember what is the set bonus for the 2 part and 3 part (I think it's -45%) but it gets better.
    Aug 2, 2016
    XavierEXE likes this.