1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by Nepeta Leijon

1. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Oh, I have... and it's easy for me to, because he is an evil dragon... a menace to the dragon race... a corrupt dragon, it takes orders from no dragon of higher power than it, it does what it wants.
    Jul 31, 2016
    CrazyCookie and Nepeta Leijon like this.
  2. Nepeta Leijon
    Nepeta Leijon
    But what if she's only trying to protect herself? We only see ONE dragon, but we can find dragon HEADS on End Ships. What if her kind was hunted to near extinction, and she was just trying to protect herself and her egg?
    Jul 31, 2016
    SpadenadeZ1 likes this.
  3. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Trust me, it isn't just protecting themself... it has an evil look in its eyes whenever it attacks, and trusf me, I know the difference between a scared, or defensive look in the eyes, and an evil look in the eyes, especially in dragons
    Jul 31, 2016
  4. Nepeta Leijon
    Nepeta Leijon
    But it leaves behind a dragon egg, wouldn't a mother want to be protective of it's child? It would try its best to look as scary as possible to weaken or scare off potential harm.
    Jul 31, 2016
  5. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Have I ever told you, that there was a sickness that spreaded through a group of dragons, almost like turning them into zombie like, although they weren't dead, they just turned into it, making them act differently, turning their scales black, and making them evil creatures... what if I told you that egg, was there, for the sole purpose to corrupt the rest of the dragon race...
    Jul 31, 2016
  6. Nepeta Leijon
    Nepeta Leijon
    *spits out tea* Holy sh*t!
    Jul 31, 2016
    TNTWaffles and TurtleTheSeawing like this.
  7. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    What if I told you, that the egg it leaves behind, is the reason why the endermen exist? What if that corruption/sickness could spread to people, making them shadowy evil monsters with the intention to kill...
    Jul 31, 2016
  8. Nepeta Leijon
    Nepeta Leijon
    *attempts to spit out tea that isn't there* Sweet baby jesus' cheeks!
    Jul 31, 2016
    TurtleTheSeawing likes this.
  9. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    What if the End, isn't just another dimension, but it's actually the future of the world, the end of the world, where this sickness/corruption has turned every living thing into what it is in the End... just food for thought, I guess.
    Jul 31, 2016
  10. Nepeta Leijon
    Nepeta Leijon
    What is life anymore...
    Jul 31, 2016
  11. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    In fact, tbh, I never really thought too deeply into this, but now that I have... I have a thread I want to post... Imma go do that o3o
    Jul 31, 2016
  12. Nepeta Leijon
    Nepeta Leijon
    We did a thing!
    Jul 31, 2016
  13. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Btw, I am talking not in rp rn, just saying.
    Jul 31, 2016
  14. Mistrise Mystic
    Mistrise Mystic
    Well it's a good thing I accidentally dropped the dragon egg off a cliff then in my world... I'm still crying over that loss even it the egg is demonic
    Aug 1, 2016
  15. XavierEXE
    XavierEXE
    I don't play singleplayer :D
    Aug 1, 2016