1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by Naraka00

1. LincolinsNuts
    LincolinsNuts
    I haven't been checking this forum as actively as I should. The cows were bothering me lol, I had given up. I really do appreciate the help
    Aug 20, 2016
    Naraka00 likes this.
  2. Naraka00
    Naraka00
    that's good to know :D
    Aug 20, 2016
    LincolinsNuts likes this.
  3. LincolinsNuts
    LincolinsNuts
    We should do the Wybel Boss. I'll hide in a corner.
    Aug 30, 2016
    Naraka00 likes this.
  4. Naraka00
    Naraka00
    We need more people, it was a little hard and you could get one shotted :3 but sure! It was fun and the boss dropped good loot.
    Aug 30, 2016
  5. LincolinsNuts
    LincolinsNuts
    Ok, perhaps a team from blacklisted can work together to do it. Is the boss farmable?
    Aug 30, 2016
    Naraka00 likes this.
  6. Naraka00
    Naraka00
    The boss has 4 stages so it will be a long fight, and I would say it is a bit farmable, since you need to grab drops from the wybels each time you have to spawn him, but the mobs that drop them are nearby :)
    Aug 30, 2016
  7. LincolinsNuts
    LincolinsNuts
    Oki, I message me next time I'm on. It should be interesting to see whether or not wybel can be abused for profit. Or at least a boatload of xp for my level.
    Aug 30, 2016
    Naraka00 likes this.
  8. Naraka00
    Naraka00
    It can't be used for profit since all loot drops are untradable... lel ok, I'll message you :)
    Aug 30, 2016
  9. LincolinsNuts
    LincolinsNuts
    @Naraka00 would it be possible for me to climb back up in blacklisted, I'm interested in trying to climb back up to launch a crusade and capture all the territory (and treasure). Perhaps the leveling up challenge or something similar>
    Apr 21, 2017