1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by SpadenadeZ1

1. D7
    D7
    *Sao Flashbacks*
    Jul 24, 2016
    then perish, SpadenadeZ1 and Mrs Sara like this.
  2. Wynntastic
    Jul 24, 2016
  3. SpadenadeZ1
    SpadenadeZ1
    Because it's actually kinda boring.

The game isn't finished yet and it really shows

Hopefully the update on Tuesday will make things more polished though.
    Jul 24, 2016
  4. D7
    D7
    Probably why it's still beta lol
    Jul 24, 2016
  5. Wynntastic
    Wynntastic
    what are you testing
    Jul 24, 2016
  6. SpadenadeZ1
    SpadenadeZ1
    It's not even technically beta yet, it's 'pre-beta' (which is supposed to be this weird limbo I between alpha and beta I guess?) anyways as of the Tuesday update it'll officially be in the 'closed beta' stage.

But seriously I can't wait for this update, I made a new character just to test the XP curve right now and the fact that I played for a good few hours and I'm still at level 4 is both sad and hilarious.
    Jul 24, 2016
  7. SpadenadeZ1
    SpadenadeZ1
    I'm testing AdventureQuest 3D. I was able to get into the pre-beta because I bought X-guardian on the original AdventureQuest a few years ago. Comparing the difference between some of Artix Entertainment's finished games and this really emphasises the importance of polish on games.

(I'm really glad that the music is going to get reworked because it was bland as HECK before.)
    Jul 25, 2016
  8. DonnieNotIts
    DonnieNotIts
    Artix Entertainment, I was in beta for Epic Duel if that means anything.
    Jul 31, 2016
    SpadenadeZ1 likes this.
  9. DonnieNotIts
    DonnieNotIts
    Is x-guardian the lifetime one because if so I have it too.
    Jul 31, 2016
    SpadenadeZ1 likes this.