1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by mr_momo_2

1. Zelefant
    Zelefant
    If she's banned, make a ban appeal. If she's stuck in a block, use /kill if she has 3 or more soul points.
    Jul 24, 2016
    mr_momo_2 likes this.
  2. mr_momo_2
    mr_momo_2
    but she was playing on her pc and for some reason she got banned
    Jul 24, 2016
  3. Zelefant
    Zelefant
    What was the reason?
    Make a ban appeal, and tag the moderator you think banned her, like this: @Terezi
    Jul 24, 2016
  4. mr_momo_2
    mr_momo_2
    ther was no reason whe was playing and then she startet crying comes to me and says shes banned what the hell
    Jul 24, 2016
  5. Zelefant
    Zelefant
    Log on to her account and try to log in, it should say the reason, and possibly the moderator that banned you. Write a ban appeal with her username, her ban reason, and why you wish she should be unbanned.
    Jul 24, 2016
    mr_momo_2 likes this.
  6. mr_momo_2
    mr_momo_2
    its just says ban evasion they thoug that was me but its my sister
    Jul 24, 2016
  7. Zelefant
    Zelefant
    Were YOU banned?
    Jul 24, 2016
    mr_momo_2 likes this.
  8. mr_momo_2
    mr_momo_2
    yea but they banned my sister cuze they thoug i was on that
    Jul 24, 2016
  9. mr_momo_2
    mr_momo_2
    yea i am banned like 6 montsh back but they dont wane give me a chance and now they banned my sister whats wrong whit playing on same pc
    Jul 24, 2016
  10. Zelefant
    Zelefant
    Get yourself unbanned first, because they dont accept ban evasions usually, considering saying "my sisters account was banned" could easily actually your account that you evaded on. (i didnt say you are evading, but it's a possibility)
    Jul 24, 2016
    mr_momo_2 likes this.
  11. mr_momo_2
    mr_momo_2
    i gone try get unbanned ar vote good enouf for that i got an fb page of 13k likes so i hope i can make my point
    Jul 24, 2016
  12. Zelefant
    Zelefant
    Just state what you did wrong, admit it, and dont beg for a chance. Just calmly ask for it and state why you deserve one.
    Jul 24, 2016
    mr_momo_2 likes this.
  13. mr_momo_2
    mr_momo_2
    i admittet
    Jul 24, 2016
  14. mr_momo_2
    mr_momo_2
    but stil not good enouf cuze my friends says hacking was ok its not ok anymore when i get banned :(
    Jul 24, 2016
  15. mr_momo_2
    mr_momo_2
    so got any ideas
    Jul 24, 2016
  16. Zelefant
    Zelefant
    Since when would hacking be okay on a server?
    I don't know any other ideas to get you unbanned. Sorry.
    Jul 24, 2016